Chapter -31 : All about the Proposal information !

"Alright Children, seeing your faces I am sure you are not in a position to go for the so called treasure hunt, so we would postpone it to tomorrow and make it short too" Mr. Arnouts, Jeff and Anne's father said to which all the boys readily agreed and we girls felt bad for making them work so hard.

Everyone soon filled themselves with something lite and went back to our respective beach houses. Once I got freshened up, I could see Drake sound asleep and I couldn't help but smile looking at his face. He looked so peaceful, calm . His pink lips parted a bit making me want to kiss him senseless. Hair messy yet sexy, he was hugging a pillow and major portion of his body out of the quilt.

I sat next to him and gently started stroking his hair....a smile crept on his face and he looked further relaxed while in sleep.

" Hey Drake. I know I cant say all these when you are awake and looking at me with so much care and may be Love. I donno or rather am not sure if you Love me or you are in love with me, but I am in Love with you. You know I want to scream to the whole world that I LOVE YOU DRAKE JOHNSON and I cant wait to be yours for the rest of my life. I never felt so happy and complete, you gave me everything I missed in my life. You made me human in real sense, am saying this because I used to be like a machine with every sort of feeling hidden. You made me feel wanted and important. As cheesy as it sounds I just want to be in your arms and be loved by you till my last breath. Is it even possible?

I am hiding an important matter from you, I am sorry for that, but let Krystle's wedding be done and I will let it known to you. I am scared at this point, scared as to what if you want me to go to NY. I wouldn't even know your reason or intention behind if you let me go. But without you stopping me, I cant even stay back because I would feel as if I am forcing myself over you and that's the last thing I want to do when its about you.

I want you to want me as much as I want you Drake. I want you to tell me all your feelings about me. I want you to ask me out, ask me to marry you and have kids with you. I know this is stupid of me, but this is truly what I want and only from you. You accept or reject , there can never be any other man in my life. It would always be you and only you.

I don't know what and how our future would be, but never stop loving, thinking and caring about me Drake, even if we are apart. I would not be able to live again if I lose you too." Tears were rolling out and I quickly wiped them off before they touched Drakes skin waking him up.

From an emotionless machine to an emotional human, the transformation of me is scary yet good and all because of this wonderful person Drake. Smile formed on my lips and I gently kissed him and snuggled in his chest, wanting to sleep and leaving the worries to wait for couple of days.

With a kiss on my forehead I fluttered my eye lids to open.

"Wake up sweetheart" a gentle voice heard

"Drake" I mumbled

"who else would it be?" he chuckled

I smiled and brushed his face. He pulled me into his chest and planted kisses on the nape of my neck making me moan.

"Drake, I just got up. Let me get freshened up"

"I missed this yesterday night"

"It's okay. I know you were tired"

"All because of Krystle. I am going to make her do all the work when we get married"

My eyes widened in shock. Did he just talk about our marriage.

"What?"

"uhh..umm...I mean when you would get married to person you like and I would get married to person I like..I mean she has made each one of us work so hard isn't it" he quickly covered up and I nodded in disappointment.