Chapter-25: Thoughts!!

Authors Note: Mature/Erotic content ahead... You are warned ...read at your own risk ...end of mature content marked !!

Helena POV:

"Drake put me down, I can walk"

"No..I want to be with you, hold you and take you"

I nuzzled my face in his neck earning a groan from him to which I chuckled. His steps, breathe quicker, we made it to his room. I looked at him and then at his room and he was scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Hele...I....." he was surely mincing words and I found him super adorable at that moment making me take a step and crash my lips with his.

"Take me Drake, its you who matters to me" I whispered and he wasted no more time...

I didn't even realise when our clothes left our body but I did realise that I was on his bed naked. Drake took his time kissing me from top to toe. His hands moved lazily from my cheeks to the sides and stopped at my breasts. While he sucked the nub his hand squeezed my other breast. I was dripping wet down there and started to become a moaning mess. His other hand landed at my belly button giving me a tickling sensation as I chuckled. Drake lifted his head and looked at me.

"Its tickling" he smiled and kissed me while moving away his hand from my belly button.

His took my other nub in his mouth while his hand travelled south where I needed the most. As his fingers touched my pool of wetness I moaned his name and bit my lips.

"You are so wet Hele" and he plunged his fingers deeper while he traced kisses down my stomach.

"Drake..please"

"Relax Hele..." he kissed me again and moved his head towards my womanhood. I closed my eyes as his hot breath touched my womanhood. Before I could realise his fingers were replaced by his tongue while I held his hair moaning and breathing heavily

His rubbed me there with his fingers which sucking and licking, pulling me to the edge and I exploded with an earth shattering orgasm while he lazily licked clean there.

"You taste amazing Hele. I can never get tired of doing this"

I blushed and pulled him towards me

"I want you inside me Drake" I whispered biting his ear lobe as he bit at the nape of my neck making me hold him tight.

I could feel his girth at my stomach and my hands involuntarily travelled towards his length and held it. I pushed him and brought my mouth towards his length, when he stopped me.

"I will let you do it but not now Hele. I want to be inside you" he said and hovered me placing himself deep within me in one straight thrust.

When he tried to move I stopped him, he looked worried

"I am okay Drake, I want you to stay there for a moment, I want to feel you within me... atleast for few moments I want to feel inseparable from you"

He grinned, placing smooth kisses down my neck

"If that's what you want , that's what I would do"

We being like this made me feel amazing but I knew he needs to move, I knew he was controlling himself...his deep breaths were confirming his need to move.

"Lets come together Drake. Lets reach the heights of pleasure together. Lets travel this journey together"

"Always" he replied and started thrusting me in a rhythm and once he hit my spot I clenched his length and we both reached the point of utmost pleasure. He stilled for few more seconds before pulling out from me.