Chapter - 3 The first argument

Helena POV:

"What?'' I asked surprised when Pearl gave the mobile to me

"Here ! this call is for you. Once you finish we are going to have a serious talk'' she gave the mobile and left with Drake towards the mall from the parking lot, while I followed behind answering the call. Once done I ran to reach Pearl and returned her mobile and could see her fuming in anger.

We both stared at each other waiting for other to speak. A while later I bent my head down and that was the breaking point of pearl.

"What's wrong with you Hele? Why do you want to move out of my room so fast. What's the urgency?''

"Pearl can we discuss this later'' I spoke giving a glance towards Drake who was staring at me in amusement

"Drake and Bert knows everything. So No, we are not discussing this later but right now''

I sighed covering my face with my palms

"I think we should meet Bert and be seated in the restaurant and talk. I know this is going to be a long discussion'' Drake said, while Pearl nodded and dragged me to the restaurant where Bert aka Albert was already waiting.

"My my what a surprise, finally the e-brain has come out for once to hang out'' he grinned

"I know you know everything Albert. Pearl just said me. So stop acting surprised'' I replied, as everyone took their seats

"Anything I need to know, you guys are looking quite serious'' This time Albert was concerned

"Long story short, Ms E-brain has pissed off your girlfriend, don't know the exact reason but it is related to moving out'' Drake replied casually

"I just received a call from one of the real-estate agent informing me that he found a one bedroom small apartment for Hele and set an appointment for Hele to visit or finalize rather.'' Pearl spoke at a stretch

''Pearl, you are in a student room and I know you are answerable to the owner. If I continue to stay with you for a long time, you might be falling into trouble. One day or other I need to move out so why not as fast as I can reducing the risk surrounding you''

''Listen Hele. First thing my owner is a kind hearted person so there is no way he would deny your stay. As a matter of fact I was thinking of asking him if he can check there is any room available in our building. Second you can never put me in any risk.''

''I know Pearl, but that's not what I want. I don't want to stay in your building''

''Why?'' Drake and Albert asked at the same time

''My parents do know where Pearl stays, not because they are concerned about me. They don't know what I was studying but they do definitely know with whom I am friends with. This is a matter of their reputation. I don't want them to come and disturb her about my whereabouts. Not that they cannot find me if I am in Ghent or in Belgium, heck in entire Europe too, but I am pretty sure for about a month or so they wouldn't even think about me. But after a month I for sure know they will drag me even if I am in hell''

''How can you be so sure that they would start searching for you after a month''

''Right now they would be trying to settle things with Dortmund's. They would explain Dortmund's that I will return to them within a month. If I don't return then they would eventually start a search. '' All three frowned trying to understand the words.

''My family has a very strong yet low opinion for me. My dad would definitely think that I would run out of funds in a month. According to him I am worthless, so a good job is out of my reach, hence after a month I would be left with no option except to return to them. That's why I am sure till one month they will not disturb me." I averted my gaze from three of them, trying to control my emotions.