Chapter - 28 : Happy times !!

It was no surprise that Drakes family had booked Business class for all of us to comfortably reach Valentia, however I was thankful they didn't book a private jet which would have made me feel weird or uncomfortable.

Throughout the journey we had lots of fun with chatter and teasing - the best journey I can say I ever had experienced, not that I had many. I got to meet Jeff and his family and they were very warm towards me.

Anne - Jeff's sister bonded instantly with Krystle, Pearl and me and we had fun together. Throughout the journey Drake made sure to keep any eye on me and I felt for the first time that I am not alone, there is someone to look after and care for me.

We were informed by Jeff and Krystle that they had booked beach houses for all of us. All of us in the sense , one for Drake and me, one for Pearl and Bert, one for Anne and her boyfriend Liam who would join her couple of hours later after we reach, since he had to come from NY, Krystle would stay with Mrs. Johnson, Jeff had one for himself, Senior Viceroy's(Rose and Matthew) had one , while Steve, Diana , Melody and Elaina would be staying in a villa nearby the beach houses. The other important guests would arrive for the wedding and leave , so there was no point in arranging an accommodation for them.

Once we landed, we were driven to the beach houses in a bus. The whole idea of Jeff and Krystle was to spend time together with people who matter to them most as much as they can before the wedding. They said that after the wedding everyone would go back to the hectic life and will rarely get occasion to meet like this. Everyone agreed and were in happy and high spirits too.

As we reached the beach house, we were informed to meet for dinner at nearby small diner which was booked for the next couple of days for all of us. I liked the idea of having food from the small diner, because to the fact most of the times small diners provide great food than the highly expensive restaurants.

Soon Drake and I made our way into the beach house with Drake carrying my luggage despite me insisting him to carry it myself. The front had a path way to the entrance of the house. Left to the path way had a small washroom and a utility room with a washing machine .The beach house was cozy to be put. A small veranda, followed by a medium size living room with TV and sofa sets and a coffee table at the center, walking down the hallway is kitchenette with a fridge, a hot plate, microwave oven, coffee maker and some pans and cutlery. The left of the hallway led to a bedroom with a small walk in closet and an attached washroom. There is a small open top sit out area as you cross kitchen and then a garden with small pool at the middle. There was lot of ventilation in the whole house and the see breeze was refreshing.

The moment we entered, we left the shoes at the shoe rack in veranda and walked directly to the bedroom to access the washroom. Drake immediately took off to get freshened up, while I pulled out his and mine comfy clothes from the suitcase and placed it on the bed. I set the rest of the clothes in the closet and waited for Drake to come out.

I didn't know how much I slept but when I got up I could smell the aroma of coffee and soon walked towards the kitchen to see Drake sitting on one of the chairs in the sit out area and sipping his coffee while in deep thoughts.

"Hey" I spoke standing against the kitchen door

"Hele" he grinned

"Sorry I slept"

"Its fine, you were tired"

"You could have woke me up"

"you were so peacefully sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake you up"

I smiled "thank you"

"Thank you too"

"for"

"picking my clothes and placing them on the bed"