Chapter-27: Teasing , fun and emotions !!!

Helena POV:

The moment we entered Drake's mansion, I was pulled away by Pearl and Krystle. Krystle doesn't have much of friends. While she was in her school she used to be more on a heavier side and was constantly bullied, so she hardly made friends. I learnt that Drake became her support and made her follow a strict regime for years and now Krystle doesn't have even a bit of fat. She looks like an angel. I couldn't be more proud of Drake. The way Krystle speaks about him tells me that the brother-sister are very very close and can give life if needed for each other.

Our talks soon shifted to the wedding arrangements and details and when I accidentally spilled out that I had to buy some dresses for wedding all hell broke loose.

Krystle and Pearl dragged me for shopping and here I am now trying dresses since hours yet not getting approval from both the fashion police.

I needed a break from shopping so I just looked around to find a chair and immediately sat down while Pearl and Krystle were still on the mission to find perfect dress for me that would match with theirs. Crazy isn't it. Well actually not !

I took my mobile and at the same moment I received a text from Drake. We had a small chat and what bothered me was he had something important to let me know. My thoughts started revolving around possibilities when I got interrupted by a scream and I quickly marched towards where it came from, because I knew it was of Pearl's.

"Pearl you okay?" I said while walking towards her

"OMG OMG OMG, Hele, I found the one for you" she started jumping

"Pearl relax"

"ohh you are not saying that, now come on try this" she handed me the dress and pushed me into the changing room.

The dress looked beautiful, it's a Burgundy coloured Leaf sequin bodice mesh full length dress with slit till thigh. The moment I came out I could see Pearl and Krystle smiling end to end.

"We are definitely buying this" they spoke in union

"uhh Thank God. Remind me not to come for shopping with you guys"

Next few hours passed by with me buying few more dresses and accessories and off course Pearl and Krystle also bought few things. Soon we were back to mansion and I couldn't wait to meet Drake and know about the matter.

"Seems Hele is desperate to meet Drake" Pearl teased

"I can see that" Krystle joined Pearl

I rolled my eyes and pulled my tongue out and walked my way towards the stairs but then I got confused as to where to go and turned back

"Need help Hele?" I could see Krystle smirking

"If you don't, your brother would for sure isn't it" now I smirked

"Girls grow up" Mrs. Johnson spoke coming out from kitchen

"mom...I was enjoying teasing my would be sister-in-law" hearing that I stood frozen and all three were laughing.

"relax Hele" Mrs. Johnson came and pulled me into hug "its upto you both to decide. Take your time, enjoy and then decide. But to me you both are just perfect" as I pulled myself away from her hug, my eyes turned glossy.

This was the first time I was experiencing mother's love and care.

"Thank you Mrs. Johnson" my voice hoarse

"call me Mom , mother or Mumma and remember , it doesn't matter if you and Drake are together or not. As I said earlier, you are and would always be cared and loved in this house and are free to come and go anytime you want. "