Tension

Warnings: slight smut
Word count: 959

I had been invited to a small party by a close friend Alex Van Halen. I had about an hour to get ready so I shower and all that stuff. I wear black straight leg pants and a corset top with a leather jacket. I use some perfume and slip on some high tip converse.

I hop in my car tuning into the radio and start to make my way to Alex's house while they play black sabbath. About fifteen minutes pass and I finally make it to his house. I slam my car door and rush up to the door. Alex let's me in and offers me a drink.

"Hey y/n how's it been?" I look over to see David had approached me

"Oh I'm good you?"

"Just fine. Actually I need a favour?"

"Yea of course what's up?"

"Ok well I went out with this chick and she's really cool and her birthday is soon and I'm not sure what to get her."

"Well what's she like?"

"She's one of those led zeppelin chicks who love yellow bell bottoms and chain belts." He says

"Oh she sounds cool! You should get her the new zeppelin album she'd probably love it."

Time passes and David and I chat for a bit longer until he decides to get a drink. I sip on my whiskey and see Eddie approach me.

"What's up?" I say

"Not much. Came to talk to you cuz I figured you always have something interesting to say."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Not as an insult I was just saying maybe you could cure my boredom."

"Oh. Yea I got nothing."

"Oh come on you always have something."

"Nope not this time."

"Ok well I'll let you think for a sec."

"David told me about his girlfriend." I say

"Really? What's she like?"

"Apparently loves led zeppelin and the colour yellow."

"I've met lots of girls who love zeppelin and for some reason all of them loved the colour yellow."

"I love zeppelin and I hate yellow." I say

"Yea well you're different than them."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Not as an insult."

Eddie and I bickered about little things for the rest of the night. Eventually the others noticed. They brushed it off at first but began to get really annoyed with us, sometimes rolling their eyes or whispering to each other.

Soon enough Alex walks up to us.

"What are you two bickering about again?"

"Nothing."

"Well it's getting really annoying."

Two more minutes of Eddie and I arguing and Alex gets completely fed up. He takes our wrists and leads us up a flight of stairs and down a hallway, leading us into a room.

"You two can stay in here and 'diffuse the tension' and when your done you can come back down." He says closing and locking the door

I look over at Eddie, his face was in awe of what just happened.

"Ok he can't do that." I say

"It is his house. And we have been arguing all night." Eddie says

"Ok but still! Like what the hell i don't want to be locked in here all night."

I kept going on and on about the situation until Eddie walks towards me and crashes his lips to mine in hopes to get me to shut up. His tongue slips into my mouth and dances with mine.

We fall back onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulls off my jacket and runs his hands through my hair causing me to melt even further into the kiss. One thing lead to another......

Alex POV:

I led the two into a bedroom and told them to diffuse the tension. I knew they didn't always get along but they'd never argued this much before and it was really annoying.

I walk back downstairs and continue my conversation with Michael. Minutes pass and no one heard the two yelling.

I talk to Dave about a new album we thought of working on. He told me about some ideas he had when I heard it.

"Hey David do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Just be quiet for a sec and listen."

Everything went silent and we all tried to listen. We start to hear soft moaning sounds in the distance. Minutes pass and we hear heavier panting.

Y/n POV:

Eddie and I had finished and collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion. We were lightly panting. After a few minutes the room began to feel less hot and stuffy but started to feel cold. I decided to crawl under the blankets, Eddie doing the same.

Alex POV:

"Man they're totally fucking!" David says

"Shhhhh!"

I slowly walk up the stairs making sure to stay silent, not making any sounds. I walk up to the door and slowly turn the handle and walk in.

I see the pair fast asleep, their clothes strewn around the room. Ed was practically cradling y/n as they dose.

Y/n POV:

I wake up, a pair of arms lossy wrapped around me. I yawn trying to remember last nights events. It all came back to me.

Eventually Eddie woke too, smiling at me and kissing my cheek. We get dressed and tip toe downstairs finding the others all asleep on the couches. But there was one missing, Alex.

Eddie and I walk into the kitchen, seeing Alex with a glass of water in hand. He looks up at us, a blank expression on his face.

"Did you two fuck in my house?"

"Well it's a long story really-"

"Just answer the question."

"Yea maybe but-"

"Ok so I don't care but you two are responsible for washing the sheets."