You'll do great

Warnings: none?
Word count: 549
Sorry this ones really short! I kinda like it cuz it's cute but it didn't turn out as long as I wanted

I sat in the dressing room with my boyfriend Eddie. He always serenaded me with his guitar before the show. He was different, not like Ted Nugent or even David lee Roth when it came to practicing before shows. He just wanted time to chill out before all of the commontion of performing. Not that David actually practices I mean he's probably making time for some girl he just met. Michael and Alex were probably just goofing around.

Eddie and I sat on a table, my head rested on his shoulder and his slender fingers plucked away at the strings of his guitar. I observe his face, it's hard to see with his hair in the way but it's actually quite adorable.

He hums along with the guitar, I felt the vibrations as he did. Every so often he would flash a quick smile and focus again.

His breathing is slow, perfectly timing with the sounds of the instrument.

"Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"I don't feel too good." He says

"Wait like your sick?" I ask in panic

"Nah I tell you if I was about to blow chucks." This made me giggle. "I'm just worried about the show." He says

"Well you've played this venue before haven't you?"

"Yea but it's not that. What if the crowd changes or what if they don't like me?"

"Eddie I know this is cheesy but you're the best guitarist I know! And I've seen lots of live music. I wouldn't be too worried, I mean everyone's gonna love it." I reassure him

"Really?" He raises his eyebrows

"Yea and I mean it."

By now we moved to the loveseat. I sit behind Eddie, my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands drawing along his back, causing his eyes to close in relaxation.

We sit in silence for a bit. He traces circles around my ankles and plucks away at his guitar. I rest my head against his back, feeling the vibrations of his humming, making me smile.

"Y/n do you know I love you?"

I smiled. Of course I knew but it's so sweet to hear him say it. My cheeks glow pink and my arms wrap around him.

"Eddie do you know the feeling is mutual?" I giggle "why wouldn't I know that Ed?"

"Well it's just that I love that you talk to me before shows, you really get rid of all my nerves."

He turns around, our noses touching unintentionally. His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. We stay like this. I gaze into his eyes, turning my head to go in for a kiss when everything goes black.

Eddie grabs the towel off of our heads, messing up his hair. We look up to see Alex with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey lovebirds." Alex giggles

"It's time for the show Romeo." Dave says

I smile, rolling my eyes and blushing a soft pink. Alex looks over at me, hands on his hips as I throw the towel back.

"God I miss these days." He says dramatically while throwing in his favorite pair of shades.

"What days?!" I laugh

Eddie gets up, ready for the show. I blow him a kiss before he gets in stage and doze off on the loveseat.