You good there?

Warnings: none?
Word count: 547

I collapse into my bed, hearing it rattle from the force. It was almost 6:00 A.M and I had just gotten back from some insane party. I had a pounding headache and dark circles were prominent under my eyes.

Five minutes later my alarm rings. Shit. I forgot I still had to go to school. I rush into the bathroom and quickly brush my hair. I drench myself in perfume to keep the stench of alcohol and smoke off of me. I try to look presentable so I throw on black straight leg jeans and a silk crop top with an oversized coat.

Once again I douse myself in perfume and slip on shoes. I brush in some makeup and head out the door. I arrive at school, my pounding headache getting worse by the second. I felt like shit.

I make it through first and second period without falling asleep. I finally make it to lunch. My friend Eddie walks up to me, a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Eddie what's up." I say facing my locker

"Not much, Dave totally just got rejected though." He laughed

"Wow it finally happened, Dave really got rejected."

I turn towards him, my eyes barely staying open.

"Woah y/n are you good there?"

"Wait what?! Why?"

"Did you get any sleep last night?!" He asks

"I- I went to this party and I stayed a little later than I planned." I try to laugh it off

"How late did you stay?"

"Well I left by 5:45.....a.m"

"Jesus y/n! You can't stay up that late drinking and partying when you have class the next day!"

He walks out of the building, taking me with him. He brings me to a secluded grassy area.

"Y/n I know that you've been going through some shit but you shouldn't party so late."

I look down at my feet, filled with embarrassment.

"Ed look I didn't mean to stay out so late. It won't happen again." My eyes start to get heavy

Eddie sits, motioning for me to do the same. My eyelids get heavy and start to flutter shut, my head resting on Eddie's shoulder.

Two hours later I wake up. I look over to see Eddie scribbling something on a sheet of paper. My cheeks glow bright red, thinking of me falling asleep on him.

"Morning." He says

"Hey uh shouldn't we be in class?" I ask

"Nope, schools over. Everyone left like an hour ago."

"Oh. Why didn't you leave?"

"Because I wasn't gonna leave you." He replies

I smile. Looking over I see sheets of paper strewn all around him. Homework pages stick out of a textbook and books filled with annotations surround Eddie, almost consuming him.

I study his facial expressions. One minute he looks confused and the next he's laser focused. It was really cute.

He looks up, eyes meeting mine. He suddenly leans in, his lips smash against mine, creating a deep passionate kiss. His tongue gently explores my mouth. He pulls apart, leaving me with dark red cheeks and a flustered expression.

"Woah." I say

"I know this is weird and really soon, but will you be my girl?" He smiles

"Yea." I whisper