Fight

Warnings: none
Word count: 553
Request for: -Saveaprayer-

I sit in my bedroom with some music in the background. I was reading the latest issue of teen beat magazine, not that they were good, I was just really bored. Suddenly I hear my windows open and I see Eddie, my close friend, climb into my room.

"Hi?" I say

"Hey. I was really bored so I came here."

"Oh cool."

"Ya. I thought you hated teen beat?"

"I do." I reply

We chat for a bit longer, eventually deciding on getting drinks. We race downstairs and into my car, driving to the nearest coffee shop.

We order our drinks to go and walk around the park. I wore a red midi skirt and white shirt with a leather jacket.

We walk by a group of guys, they whistle and shout at me saying things like "hey babe." Or "damn she's hot, I'd fuck."

We walk back to my car, a few more guys catcalling me. The drive back to my place was silent. We enter my room and Eddie bursts out in emotion.

"You just let them say all that shit to you?" He says

"What the hell was I supposed to do Eddie?"

"Oh I don't know maybe tell them to fuck off?"

"You're kidding? They'd get mad and do something far worse."

"No they wouldn't! They'd probably just shut the fuck up!"

"Eddie that's not how that works!"

"Y/n they were way older than you and openly saying they'd fuck you till you couldn't see anymore! That's so disgusting!"

"I don't know what you want from me."

He then walked out in anger. I'd never seen him get so heated about anything before, he was usually mellow and goofy, this was out of character.

I woke up the next morning, dreading the day ahead of me. I'd been strangely exhausted since Eddie burst like that.

The next few days were slow, exhausting, dreary, just negative in general. I hated not having Eddie around and I hated to think that he was mad at me. Especially since I didn't think I did anything wrong. We'd always been so close and we never fought so this was draining to say the least.

A week passed, I was sitting in my bedroom, drinking an iced coffee that I'd made. I hear the doorbell ring so I walk to get it. Opening the door I see dark fluffy hair and a bright smile. It was Eddie.

"Y/n." He sounded relieved

"Hi."

"Y/n I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Yea! I didn't mean to get so pissed off I- I just..." his words trailed off

"You just?"

"I was jealous. Which is the dumbest fucking thing you've probably ever heard but let me explain. Those guys had the guts to hit on you and I don't! Y/n I've loved you for so long but I've never had the guts to say anything."

"Really?"

"Yea."

He took my hands in his and pulled me close. His hands found my waist and his lips touched mine. The kiss was full of warmth and love. It was gentle and calming. He soon pulled apart, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Ed." My head rests on his chest.

I guess love always has it's way of finding people.