What happened?

Warnings: abuse
Word count:
I feel like Eddie would never do this, he is too pure and kind but it is purely for a story and never actually happened!
Request by: @RockstarWild

It's late at night and I wait for Eddie to come home. He said he'd gone to a party with Alex and would be home late, but I really hoped he hadn't cheated or anything.

Two hours pass, it's now one in the morning and I'm still waiting for Eddie to get home. I patiently wait, reading a a magazine. Suddenly the door opens loudly and Eddie stumbles in.

"Hey Ed! How was the party."

"Y/n!! You look sooo pretty!" His words pour out of his mouth

"Eddie are you drunk?"

"What? Pshh noooo! I never get drunk, I'm immune to alcohol. Hahaha!" He giggles

"Oh my god your so drunk."

I walk into the kitchen to get him some coffee to hopefully wear off the alcohol. I come back to find him laying on the floor, he's taken his shirt off and thrown it across the room.

"Ed what're you doing?"

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Wanna take the bed for a test drive?" He laughs

"No Eddie, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk!"

He gets up, planting a wet sloppy kiss on my lips. I step back and wipe it away, tasting the alcohol on his breath.

"Eddie you're too drunk for this."

"Y/n pleeeease?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes

"No Eddie."

He gets closer, grabbing my hips, giving me a smack on my lower back.

"Edward what the hell!"

I back away, falling to the ground. He uses his feet, kicking my sides and pushing me around. He marches upstairs, a look of regret filled his eyes.

I decide to pack away my things and leave. I was sick of his drinking and now this. At about five a.m, i get in my car and leave, not looking back.

Eddies POV:
I wake up with a pounding headache, my surroundings blurry and bright. I roll over to hug y/n but she isn't there and the bed is cold. I remember being drunk but I don't remember anything happening.

I get out of bed and run downstairs, looking for y/n throughout the apartment. I can't find her anywhere. I call her name but get no answer and no sign of the girl.

I look out of the window and notice her car is gone. I notice that all of her things are gone and the suitcase missing too. I start to breakdown. What have I done?

Y/n POV:
I'd been gone for a week and was considering going back home. I missed Eddie dearly and know it was unlike him to do anything like that. He rarely came home drunk anyways. But did he even remember the events?

I decide to drive back. It takes a few hours but I finally arrive at the apartment, taking a few deep breaths before pocketing my keys and taking my suitcase from the trunk. I open the door to the apartment, making sure I'm quiet.

"Alex go away!" I hear Eddie yell

My heart sinks. He sounds so broken and alone. My eyes gloss over. I place my suitcase onto the couch, making my way upstairs still being as quiet as possible.

"Alex I said get out." Eddie sighs

I walk into the bedroom. He's laying in bed, face down. The bed is unmade and the room is messy. Tears start to fall at the sight of him.

"Alex what the hell I said go away I'm really not in the mood." He says sternly

"Ed- it's me." I say

He jolts up, looking into my eyes.

"Y/n..." he whispers

He gets out of bed, walking over to me.

"Y/n I've missed you so much! Whatever I did I'm so so so so fucking sorry and you never deserve to be treated like that! I love you so much." He hugs me

I savor the moment, tears streaming down my face.

"Eddie. I missed you...I missed this." I cry into his shoulder

"Y/n darling what did I do?"

"Eddie it's not important. I'm sorry for leaving but now things can be normal again like before."

He kisses me, passionately and smoothly, leaving a minty taste in my mouth, mixing with the saltiness of my tears. I truly love this man.