Not a chance part 1

I walk down the empty hallways of an abandoned shopping center, a slushee in hand. My best friend Eddie went somewhere to look around and left me on my own. I smile at the thought of Eddie. I mean how could a person have such a great friend? It's great.

To be completely honest here, I really like Eddie. I mean doesn't everyone crush on their best friend? I take a sip of my slushee, deciding to go find Eddie. I make my way across the food court and into the eastern side of the mall, hoping to find Eddie.

I look everywhere including dressing rooms, jewelry stores and even some toy store but I can't find him. I decide to make my way to the other side of the mall. I look in every store, every bathroom, and every dressing room but have no luck finding the guy. Ugh.

I start to worry, thinking I lost him. I start to overthink, what if he's gone, what if I can't find him, what if I never see him again? I can't even imagine a life without him. Halfway through my panic attack, someone grands my wrist. I scream, turning around.

I get a quick glimpse of Eddie, melting away my worries. He immediately touches his lips to mine. I kiss back, confused as to what the hell is going on. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, gently placing his hands around my waist. He pulls me closer. God damn.
..................................
I wake up the next morning, a happy feeling inside of me. I quickly get ready for school and head out the door. I just hope it isn't awkward between Eddie and I because that would suck ass. I walk to my locker and open the lock, placing my things inside.

"Hey y/n." I turn around to see eddie's brother Alex

"Oh hey Alex."

"Soooo how's Eddie?" He smirks

"Don't you live with him? You can just ask him yourself."

"Yea but since you spend so much time with him I figured I'd just come to you and ask." Alex replies

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The bell rings. Alex walks away, winking at me with a dumb smirk on his face. What the hell was he even talking about? I mean it's only 8 am he couldn't be drunk or anything right?
.........................

I enter my seventh period class, taking the seat next to Alex.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey."

"Honestly, why did you ask me how Eddie was?"

"Well you two are like really close."

"Yea and?"

"Ok I'm gonna be straight up with you right now. Eddie told me what happened."

"Wait what?!"

"Yea about him kissing you because he's like so deeply in love." Alex chuckles

"Wait he said all that to you?"

"Yea, you like him too right?"

"I- I'm not sure." I blush

"Y/n if it was pitch black in here, I could probably still see you blushing. Look just go find Eddie or something."