Long time no see

Warnings: none?
Word count: 710

I sat in my apartment waiting for Eddie to get home. His band had really been progressing lately and I was more than proud of him.

The door opens and I see the dark haired boy enter the apartment. His hair covers his face.

"Hey Eddie." I smile

"Y/n we need to talk." He looks upset

"What's up?" I worriedly ask

"Y/n, the band has been getting huge lately and as much as I hate to say this...because I love you so so much...I'm not sure if I can keep a good relationship and be in a band at the same time." His eyes water

"Wait what?"

"Y/n we should take a break." He chokes

"Oh. No no I get it." I walk out of the apartment

Tears stream down my face. I immediately walk to my best friends place, my eyes puffy and red. I told her everything. She let me stay with her.

I woke up the next morning, running to the bathroom to throw up. This had been happening for a few days now and I was really worried.

My eyes went wide at the thought of pregnancy. I ran out to buy a test, scared out of my mind.

I get back home, taking the test into the bathroom and waiting for the results. Two lines said I was pregnant.

I started to cry. I didn't know what to do. Would I tell Eddie? Would the child have to grow up without a father?

During the next few months, I've had awful sickness, strange craving and tons of pain.

Nine months went by really quick and I raised the child without Eddie. I hadn't even told Eddie about the little girl. I named her Daisy.

The girl grew to think she didn't have a dad, which wasn't entirely true. I missed Eddie to pieces and hoped one day the girl would meet her father.

Two years went by, the girl learnt to walk and is now learning to speak. She looks just like her father, and it pains me to look into those beautiful eyes. I loved her to pieces but she made me realize how much I missed Eddie and how much I love him.

The girl was in preschool, learning colors and shapes. She was growing intelligent and very creative, just like her father. She came home every day with a new drawing, sometimes of an animal or the sun or a house and sometimes of a guitar or microphone.

Coincidentally, she loved when I played the song Jump by Van Halen.

Another year passed, Daisy had drawn more pictures than imaginable and every one more colorful than the last. Although I tried to get used to having a mini Eddie, it was hard. Some days I longed for him and cried when I missed him.

Daisy is four now. She's got quite long dark hair like Eddie and a kind smile, exactly like her father.

I walked down the street, holding Daisy close to me. I try to keep track of the little girl. We bump into a taller man.

"On I'm sorry." I apologize

"No you're totally fine."

I look up to see Eddie. My eyes go wide. I pull Daisy closer.

"Y/n!"

I gulp.

"Y/n wow uh. I've missed you so much you have no idea. Wow you have a daughter. Who's the father?"

"Eddie- this is Daisy...she's your daughter."

"Wait she's ours? Y/n I wish you told me." He smiles

He kneels down, starting to joke around with the little girl. She immediately loves him. It's so cute to see how well he is with her.

"Hey y/n you don't have to say anything now or even yes but I would love to be a part of her life. And get back together." He says

"Wow um. Eddie I've missed you so much. I want you to be in her life too."

I end up moving back in with Eddie and Daisy now has a father. Eddie and I get married and raise Daisy together. I don't have the life I though I would, but I wouldn't change it for the world.