Drunk

Warnings: drunkenness
Word count: 1534

It was almost one in the morning and I sit at the bar, ordering yet another drink.  I stumble over my words as the bartender asks what drink I'm ordering, as if it would change. I was on my fourth jack and coke of the night and I chugged it down.

I see Eddie walk up to me and I immediately grin. He let out an annoyed sigh, shaking his head as he approached me.

"Y/n stop spinning in the stool, you're gonna make yourself puke." He says "and don't get up on the table, remember last time when you got kicked out." He reminds me

"You're boooring." I reply

"Both feet on the ground at all times, I don't have time to drive you to the hospital." He says, dragging me away from the bar.

I pout at him, hiccuping drunkenly and I let him take me back to the table, where Michael sat with Alex, the two laughing their asses off.

"You're no fun Eddie, none at all." I slurred, pointing a finger at him with a smirk. He pushed me into the seat, sitting next to me so I couldn't escape.

He only shook his head, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. I did nothing but annoy the living fuck out of him for the last year, everything I did was careless, reckless and loud.

He was certain I was doing it all on purpose just to piss him off, going by the smirk I had on my face when I taunted him.

But I was friends right the rest of the group, particularly David. It made sense to Eddie, he thought we were both loud and obnoxious and annoying, but it was hell for him.

There were two of them to torture him now and he was just about ready to rip all of his hair out as we got louder and louder, noticing the other customers looking their way.

"Will you two shut up? You're going to get us kicked out of here again." He snapped at us annoyed, making me giggle

"We didn't do anything last time, they had no right to kick us out." Michael says "we should sue."

"Mike, you got in a fight with an old guy because he bought the rest of the jack." Eddie says "And y/n ran out of here half naked screaming "let them free." He recalled with wide eyes

Michael huffed "he started it, I mean, who the hell orders all the rest of the jack Daniels. Not fucking cool man." He says before looking at Eddie slyly

"And don't tell me you didn't like the last one, you couldn't fucking look away from her tits! I'm sure you were drooling." Michael continues

Eddie scowled, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"They were shoved right in front of my face, where was I supposed to look you fucking moron?" He muttered defensively, crossing his arms

I let out a sigh, laughing as I leaned my head against Eddie's shoulder, peering at him through my dark eyelashes.

"Admit it Ed, you live my boobs, I don't blame you, they're pretty great." I say with a nod, looking down at my chest. It was practically on display in the black cropped v neck I wore.

He could only gape at me as I cupped them in my hands, weighing them out hearing David choke on his beer.

"I think they're getting bigger, what do you think?" I ask, looking at him with a slight frown, still holding onto them

"Er...I don't know, will you stop?!" He says, gently slapping my hands away from my boobs.

"I'll show you later and you can tell me then." I smirk