I don't know you

Warning: cussing
Word count: 591
R/g/n- random girls name

I sat in some bar, sipping on a vodka tonic. I listened to the music, keeping to myself. I observe the place, it's nearly empty seeing as it's almost four a.m.

I notice a few people coming in and out of the place, but still I don't budge. I notice a few bartenders gather together, whispering. They quickly glance at me and turn away. I decide to ignore it.

Minutes later a bartender comes up to me saying I have a phone call. I walk over to the phone, picking it up.

"Hello, this is y/n."

"Hey baby." It was my boyfriend

"Oh hey! How's it going baby?"

"Not bad. Hey look we need to talk."

"Ok um what about?" I question

"Well this is working out."

"What? Care to explain?" I ask

"Well y/n baby I don't love you anymore, I love r/g/n. She's been so good to me recently an-" I cut him off

"Wait what?! You cheated on me? You fucked another girl?" I yell

"Y/n let me explain-"

"No, let me explain! It's not right to just fuck some girl when you have a girlfriend! You piece of shit!" I started to break down.

I hung up the phone. I walk over to the bar, downing my drink and heading out. I stumble out of the doors and sit leaning against the brick building. I start to sob, tears streaming down my eyes.

I get up, deciding to head to the back of the building. I lean against the brick wall, tears cascading down once again.

A few minutes pass and the tears haven't stopped. I notice the back doors of the bar swing open and a few guys come out. I recognize them as the band playing in the bar.

I try to quiet my sniffling and crying. I wipe my tears and straighten myself out. I sit down, resting my forehead on my knees and closing my eyes, hoping they wouldn't notice me.

It was all going so well until someone starts to walk toward me.

"Hey is everything ok?" He asks

"I don't know you." I say sternly

"Oh I'm Edward but you can call me Eddie. So is everything alright?"

"Yea, I'm y/n."

"So why are you crying y/n?"

"I-" I hesitate "my boyfriend cheated on me and then dumped me for her." I manage to spit out

"Oh wow that's awful." He sits down next to me

I nod my head, holding back tears. He puts an arm around my shoulder, hugging me from the side. I smile at the gesture.

"Would you like a drink? I'll buy." He says

"That would be nice thanks a ton." I smile

He walks me into the bar, buying me a drink. We talked about tons of stuff from my boyfriend to school to music. The conversation went on.

"Hey y/n uh I know we just met and all but your really fucking pretty and so amazing...would you wanna go out sometime?" He stuttered

"Yea that would be great." I smile

I write down my number and address on a napkin and hand it to Eddie. We chat for a bit longer and eventually decide it's time to go.

He holds the door open for me, letting me step out before him.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend, and I'll see you soon." He pecks my cheek and walks off, leaving me a blushing flustered mess.