Yea, I'm David's sister

Warnings: none?
Word count: 1093
Request for: @RockstarWild

I sit in my bedroom, reading a magazine with some music playing in the background. I glance around, thinking of what to do tonight. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say

"Hey y/n." My brother David enters

"What do you want?" I say

"Well, tonight my band is having a little get together and I wanted you to come." He says

"What for?"

"You could meet the guys and stuff. I just thought you could get out of the house or something." He says

"Fine. What do I wear? Is it like fancy or casual?" I ask

"Just wear a skirt or something." He walks out

I knew he'd throw in the most extravagant outfit ever. Probably wear latex or something. I hoped that no one would comment on 'oh wow you two look so alike' or 'aww she's like a mini version of David!'

I look through my closet, not knowing what id wear. I really didn't want to wear a skirt. I decided I would figure it out later.

I take a shower, wondering why David wanted me to be at this even so badly. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet his friends and support the band but I don't even understand why they're all having this get together.

I get out of the shower, deciding to wear brown leather bell bottoms and a white cropped shirt. I spray perfume everywhere and start to do my makeup. I finally finished with my hair and layered on some gold jewelry. To complete the look, I wear some heeled brown boots. I grab a bag and head downstairs.

I still worry about people comparing David and I. Yea we looked alike but that's because we're related. I had the same long golden brown hair and toned build and long legs but that doesn't mean people have to compare it. It's really not hard to compliment me without bringing my older brother into it.

I hop in the car next to David and he starts to drive.

"So where exactly is this event?" I ask

"It's at Edward's house." He says

"And what's the event for?" I ask

"For fun." He says

The rest of the car ride he explains how amazing the guys are. He says Alex is chaotic but actually smart and Michael's pretty shy. He said Eddie was brilliantly talented and interesting to chat with.  I really wasn't looking forward to this.

Eddies POV:

"Alex!" I yell

"What's up?" He comes rushing into the room

"Why does Dave have to bring his sister? I don't get it." I say

"I don't know why?"

"I don't thing she has to come and I don't see why she is."

Alex walks away, rolling his eyes. I really wasn't siked about the idea that David's sister would be coming. I honestly didn't see the point. David's already hard to handle and now there's gonna be two of them.  Two David's means two times the extravagance and dramatic personalities.

Y/n pov:
We arrive at the house. David brings the car to a quick stop. He gets out, waiting for me. In all honesty, I'm absolutely dreading this. I slowly get out of the car, my heels clicking on the pavement.

David knocks on the door, flipping his hair out of the way. A tall guy opens it, a big smile on his face.

"Hey Dave and?"

"Y/n." I say

"Y/n this is Alex, Alex this is y/n my little sister." David says

I smile, nodding my head. Alex steps aside, letting us into the house. He guides us into the living area where we see bowls of food and tons of bottles of liquor and beer.

David walks away to find Eddie, leaving me with Alex.

"So you're Dave's sister? I bet that's fun." He jokes

"You have no idea. He's so dramatic isn't he?" I reply

"I know right?! But I gotta give the guy credit for his work, I mean he's in a band and does martial arts! That's gotta take some skill." Alex says

We chat for a bit longer.

Eddies POV:

I sit in my bedroom, not wanting to go downstairs and meet the girl. I hear a knock on the door and see Dave enter.

"Hey man, we're all downstairs if you wanna join." Dave says

"Fine."

Y/n POV:
Alex and I are chatting when we notice David enter the room, with a guy I'm assuming is Eddie right behind him.

"Ed, this is y/n my little sister." Dave says

He nods, staying silent.

Soon enough Micheal arrives, breaking the tension. He has a beer in one hand and his bass in the other.

For the rest of the night, I chat with Michael and Alex. They're honestly really interesting and quite nice people.

I wondered what has kept Eddie silent.
I walk over to David.

"Hey Dave what's kept Ed silent the whole time?" I ask

"Not sure, why don't you ask him."

I make my way over to Eddie, sitting next to him.

"This party blows huh?" I say

"Yea kinda." He replies

"So...Dave talks about you a lot, says you're really talented and usually talk more." I say

"Yea he talks about you a lot. Says you're too honest and stuff." He replies

"Yea he tells me that all the time." I laugh

"So why'd he invite you?"

"I'm not sure, I asked him why but he never gave me a good reason. I didn't really want to come but he insisted on it."

"Oh."

We chat for a while, he finally starts to open up more. He tells me about hopefully making an album and getting more serious. He also tells me about a gig he has the next week at some bar.

The night drags on, Eddie and I get pretty close.

"Hey y/n?"

"What's up?"

"Honestly, I didn't want to meet you when the night started but now I'm starting to really like you." Eddie says

"Aww Eddie I like you too!"

He pulls me into another room.

"Y/n I don't think you get it, I like you. Like I like you like you." He says

I lean in, kissing him softly on the lips, my arms wrapping around his neck. The kiss deepens, our tongues dance together and our lips move in sync. I pull apart, smirking.

"Eddie I don't think you get it, I like you like you." I say