Holy shit!

Warnings: smut
Word count: 1045

This is my first smut so don't make fun of me! I'll probably write something wholesome in the next chapter. Comment if I should keep doing smut tho!

I was getting ready for Eddie to come over. From what I was told, we were planning on getting lunch or something like that. I wore blue jeans and a white cropped t shirt. I threw on some high top converse and spritzed on some perfume while waiting for Eddie to arrive.

Soon enough, I heard the doorbell ring and I dash downstairs to get it.

"Hey y/n." He says

I let him in and we head up to my room.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask

"I was thinking lunch and a stroll in the park?"

"Sounds good to me." I say

We hop in his car and drive to the nearest restaurant. We get seats outside and order drinks.

"What can I get started for drinks today?" The waiter asks

"I'll do a lemonade." I say

"I'll take a soda." Eddie says

The waiter leaves and Eddie smiles at me.

"What?" I ask

"I knew you'd get lemonade." He says

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You just seem like the lemonade kinda person."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I think so." He says

The waiter comes back with our drinks and asks us what we'd like to eat.

"I'll do a burger with everything on it." Eddie says

"I'll take a chef salad with red wine vinaigrette." I say

We finish eating our food and make our way to the park. We strolled around for a bit, laughing and chatting with each other.

We see an adorable little puppy and I bed Eddie if we could go see it. He finally gave in and I excitedly walked over to the owner, asking if I could pet it.

I kneel on the ground, gently petting to dog. It rolls onto its back and it's tongue hangs out of its mouth. We say thanks and walk away.

We walk on the path, I notice some sprinklers coming up. I don't think anything of it and we keep walking. We walk farther and I get sprayed by the sprinklers. I brush it off and we keep walking.

I notice a kid walk up to Eddie and I, water gun in hand and he started to spray the two of us with water. Eddie was lucky enough to only get sprayed once or twice but I wasn't so lucky. I was practically drenched.

"Shit." I say

"What?" Eddie asks

"I'm wearing white."

"Ok?" Eddie says, confused

"Eddie, white turns more see through when it's wet!" I panic

"Oh shit!" He says

I cross my arms over my chest but it didn't look very natural. I look over at Eddie, panic in my eyes. He takes my hand and we hurry to a secluded area.

"Eddie what are you doing?" I ask

"Take this." He hand me his jacket

He places it over my shoulders and chest.

"Thanks Ed, you're a life saver."

We quickly rush back to the car and drive back to my place. Eddie rushes me inside.

"Sorry for making us come home early." I say

"It's not your fault, besides it's not like we were gonna do anything important." He replies

"Well no but I was having a good time." I say

We walk back up to my bedroom. Eddie takes my hand, leading me into the room. He spins me around and kisses me gently on the lips. I shiver. His tongue smoothly glides into my mouth and his hands find my shoulders, taking off the jacket. He pulls apart, examining my soaked t shirt. Smirking, he kisses me again.

His hands find my waist, his thumbs tracing little circles. My arms fall at his neck, lowering and unbuttoning his shirt. I slide it off with ease and melt more into the kiss. He gently peels off my shirt, tossing it aside and revealing my soaked bra. I shiver as his hands fall at my waist once again. He starts to unbutton my jeans, carefully sliding them off and gently placing me on the bed. My hands run down his toned torso and find his belt. I gently unbuckle it and strip his pants away. He continues to kiss me, his hands finding my back and quickly unclasping my bra, tossing it aside. He trails kisses down my neck and chest trailing down my stomach and stopping at my panties. His fingers push aside the fabric and start toying with my clit.

"Jesus y/n, so fucking wet."

I laugh. He continues to toy with my clit, eventually adding a finger inside of me. My eyes squeeze shut in pleasure and I start to pant. A bubble forms in my core, waiting to be released. He adds another finger into me, pumping in and out while still rubbing my clit. I suddenly feel pressure build up in my core and instantly release as I drip down his fingers and soak my panties through.

"Holy shit." I pant

I quickly move over to my side table to grab a condom. Turning back I see the large erection in his boxers. I toss him the condom and watch as he slides down his boxers and glides the condom on.

I lay back on the bed. He places his hands gently on my thighs, pushing my legs open, lining his erection at my entrance.

"Ready?" He asks

I nod. He gently slides into me, I wince at the size. He stood still for a moment, letting me get used to his size. I nod, signaling for him to start moving.

He perfectly glides in and out, speeding up his pace. He flawlessly hits my g spot every time, causing me to pant and moan. I grip the sheets in my hands. He leans down, kissing my lips. I moan into the kiss and feel him smile. He pulls apart, taking his hand and rubbing my clit. I moan his name and pant.

"Eddie I'm gonna-" I breathe

"Yea me too."

His strokes get sloppier and sloppier as he releases. I follow shortly after. He pulls out, collapsing on the bed next to me.

"Holy shit." I pant

He smiles, pulling me close to him.

"I love you y/n." He kisses my neck

"I love you too Ed."