Hey I'm sorry about that part 2

Warnings: bullying?
Word count: 491
Request for @Rockstarwild

It was a few weeks into dating Eddie. He was absolutely amazing. Everything about him was perfect, he was respectful, kind, funny and very humble. Overall, he was great to me and so was his brother and family.

The past few days have been rough. I've been bullied and beaten, made fun of and picked on. I was too afraid to tell Eddie, not knowing what he'd do about it. I didn't want him to worry, so I kept to myself. I covered bruises with makeup and never said a word about it.

I walk to school, dreading every moment of it. Eddie is by my side, keeping me company on the way there. We walk into the building a little late so he immediately rushes to his class, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I enter my class, algebra 2 and everyone looks up from there seats, rolling their eyes, flipping me off and making obscene comments. I sigh, sitting in the back of the classroom. Class drags on, notes are thrown at my head. Some read 'hey druggie...who put your outfit together, Barry manilow?' Or even 'you look like you've just arose from the dead. Your too dumb to be here anyways.'

For the rest of the day, kids punched me, teased me, pulled my hair but still, I kept quiet. Eddie walked home with me, inviting me into his place to do homework. We walk into his bedroom. I reach into my bag, pulling out my algebra homework and getting started right away.

I lift my sleeve, not thinking anything of it until Eddie glances over.

"Hey y/n what's that?" He walks over

He gently picks up my arm, close sky examining it. He rubs his thumb along the bruises and cuts. His eyes soften and his face goes into a worried trance.

"Y/n what happened?" He whispers

"Eddie it's nothing really."

"Y/n this is bad. What's happened to you?"

"Ed..." I go silent

What would he do if I told him? Would he flip? Would he worry about me?

"Ed...it's the kids from school that's all." I say calmly

"They did this to you?"

"Yea but it's not a big deal really."

"Y/n, this is bad! You're covered in bruises and cuts! Look I'll deal with them all later but are you alright? Like seriously."

My eyes go glossy and tears almost spill over. I sniffle, looking down at my feet.

"Yea I'm fine. I said it wasn't a big deal."

"Hey it's ok not to be ok. Come here." He pulls me into a safe hug, telling me how he appreciates me and how much I mean to him.

He pulls apart from the hug, planting a soft kiss in my forehead.

"Y/n, next time this happens would you tell me?"

I nod in response. He hugs me again, filling me with warmth.