Chapter 2

Y/N

"I guess I should introduce you to everyone" Tony gets up from his chair and heads to the door. I do the same and follow him. Everything around me was full of advanced technology and weapons, yet still had a homely feeling. The very opposite to what Hydra was like.

We walk down a few hallways passing people carrying piles of files or weapons. We arrived at a wooden double door where Tony stopped in his tracks before opening.

"Right, this in here, is the living quarters. In here is where everyone hangs out, lives, sleeps, eats. Everything. It's quite big so if you ever need to be alone, there is plenty of places for you to go. You'll be spending a lot of time in here, so I hope you like it." He turns to look at me then turns back to the door about to open it.

"Oh, and one more thing." he turns to face me again.

"There is someone in here you'll probably... not expect" What could that mean? He smiles and opens up both doors revealing a giant lounge area filled with people sitting on the sofas and chairs watching something on a big screen. None of them noticed we entered until Tony shouted:

"I have arrived!" like he was royalty. Only a few of the people looked up at him and did a small wave, none of them noticing me.

"Jarvis, turn off the TV" Tony spoke as the TV flicked off.

"Yes, sir" I heard someone reply through speakers as everyone moaned and had a go at Tony.

"There is someone I want you all to meet" he points towards me. I watch as everyone's heads turn to me.

"This is our latest recruit, Y/n Parker" he introduces me, i receive a smile from them all.

"Did you say Y/n Parker?" a voice from behind the group questions Tony.

"That, I did" Tony replies giving me a big smile, I had no clue why.

"Y/n?!?" a boy stands up from the group, his face lit up. I instantly knew who it was. I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug, tears swelling in my eyes.

"Oh my god Peter, I missed you so much." I say into his shoulder. He was younger than me but still seemed to be taller.

"I missed you too" he replies, I could hear his voice tremble.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." I tear falls down my cheeks as i come out the hug and look at him, he had changed and grown up so much. A huge smile formed on both of our faces.

"Me too, Aunt May will be so happy" he gives me another hug.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" a woman asks from behind me. I forgot there were other people in the room, I turn around at the group of people. A red haired woman instantly catches my eye.

"I'm Y/n Parker, Peter's older sister" I introduce myself a bit more.

"You're related to spider- boy?" a tall, long blonde, haired man asks.

"Yeah- uh- spider boy?" i give Peter a confused look

"It's um- spider-man" he doesn't look directly at me when he says it.

"Spider-man?!?" I laugh

"Shut up"   peter hits my arm.

"Why are you called spider-man?" I question.

"I um- when you were gone I got bit by this spider, it made my senses increase a lot, and i became spider-man" he shrugs.

"So your a super-hero?" i was so shocked my little brother was capable of being one.

"I guess you could say that, but Aunt May doesn't know so when you see her, don't say anything" he almost begged me.

"Okay..." i turn back around to the others.

"Well it's nice to meet you, y/n, I'm Bruce Banner. Also known as the Hulk" I man comes and approaches me, shaking my hand.

"I'm Thor, God of Thunder and Ruler of Asgard" the long blonde haired man introduces himself.

"Woah, your a god?" i couldn't believe who i was surrounded by.

"I'm Clint Barton, Hawkeye" he also shakes my hand.

"I'm Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, it's nice to meet you" he takes my hand and kisses it, making me blush.

"Natasha Romanoff" the red haired woman nods at me without leaving her seat.

"And i'm Wanda Maximoff" another woman approaches me and gives me a hug.

"Nice to meet you all" I reply smiling at them all.

"So what powers do you have?" steve asks as we both sit down.

"I can blast lasers through my hands, I have telekinesis and I can read minds when I want to." everyone looks at me in awe.

"Show us!" peter eagerly asks.

"Okay, um- is anyone drinking that?" i point to a can of coke on the coffee table, everyone shakes their head. Then, I use my telekinesis to lift the can into the air and blast it to ashes using my lasers.

"Wow" steve mumbles touching the ashes on the table

"Impressive" Bruce adds.

"You can read minds as well?" steve asks and I nod.

"Try it on nat!" Thor's deep voice echoes through the room.

"Go ahead" Natasha sits up in her seat.

"Uh, okay" I focus hard on her brain, doing my best to read her thoughts.

Natasha's thoughts: You look pretty for someone that's just left Hydra.

I wasn't expecting that.

"Um I-" i try to say something but I couldn't, nat just smirks at me. Was she being serious or joking? I could feel myself blushing. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and to see her thinking that about me, made me feel butterflies.

"What did she say?" Peter asks breaking the silence

"She um- she said "It's nice to meet you" nothing much" i lie and natasha agrees. Thank god everyone believed it.

"Now that you have met everyone, I'll show you where your room is" Tony gestures for me to follow him and I do. We walk through a kitchen and dining room before arriving at a dead end with a few doors. Tony walks towards one and grabs a key out of his pocket to unlock it. He opens the door and signals for me to go inside.

It was the most amazing room I had ever seen. It had a huge king sized bed with purple silk sheets and a massive TV in front of it, a desk with lots of gadgets and one wall had weapons mounted on it. I walked in further, seeing a huge walk in closet filled with the most beautiful clothes, for what seems like every occasion. In the corner of the room was a door which led to a bathroom. Inside was two sinks with a long mirror, the biggest bath I had ever seen and then a walk-in shower. This was definitely an upgrade from  the prison cell like room I had at the Hydra base.

"This is such an amazing room. I could get used to this" I laugh as i fall back onto the bed.

"Her's your key" Tony chucks a small metal ket my way which I catch.

"If you need anything, iv'e had Jarvis installed in your room. He's the software that you can ask anything and he will do it or answer you. Have fun with him, i'll leave you to it" he waves to me before leaving the room. I lay down on my bed admiring my new home. Thank god I went on that mission and got captured by these guys or else I would still be in hell. Eventually, my body exhausted and my thoughts leaving my mind, I drift of into sleep.