Chapter 5

Y/N

"May! I can explain!" peter instantly said due to Aunt May's expression. I stood there for about two minutes listening to their argument. It mainly consisted of Peter trying to explain that it was a halloween costume (Even though it was the middle of April) and Aunt May shouting at him because he was on the ceiling and the fact she had seen videos of spider man and it was too dangerous. I knew for a fact that they would be having this conversation for a while so I decided to say goodbye and head to the compound.

"Glad to see you treated my baby nicely" Tony greeted his car instead of me, inspecting it.

"And the younger Parker?" He questions after being satisfied with how I brought the car back.

"Let's just say, he ran into a few problems with May" i tell him.

"Everyone is upstairs getting ready to eat, I think Steve is cooking, so be warned." He says as we head into the building.

"Caps cooking can't be that bad" I reply as we stand in the lift.

"See for yourself" he smirks at me.

When we get to our floor, we enter the living quarters greeted by everyone sitting at the table.

"Finally, your here!" Clint shouted as we entered.

"Yeah well Tony had to inspect his "baby"" I tease making them all laugh.

I sat down at the table next to Wanda and Steve and opposite Natasha. I smiled when i sat down but she had just ignored me.

Natasha's mind: Don't do it.

I read her mind. What does she mean "don't do it"? Anyway, we all ate steve's food. It wasn't as bad as Tony had made it out to be so i was pleased. The other's tho kept teasing Steve about his cooking skills.

"Mission Alert. Mission Alert." Jarvis' voice startled us all.

"What's the mission Jarvis?" Tony questions the robot

"Miss Parker and Agent Romanoff are to meet Fury in the briefing room immediately to find out the details" the robot informs us.

"Thanks, Jarvis" Tony replied

"Guess you guys gotta head out" Bruce adds.

"Too bad you get to miss out on desert, guess i'll have both your portions" Tony shrugs taking our bowls.

"Great." I hear nat mutter under her breath.

Me and Nat both head to the briefing room where Jarvis said Fury would be.

"Ladies. I need you to do a stake out mission for us." I saw natasha roll her eyes out the corner of my eyes.

"Y/n, this may sound boring but I feel like this is a good starter mission. I have also assigned you with the best agent I know" He nods his head to Romanoff.

"Thanks, sir" I reply unsure of what to say.

"Will that be all?" Natasha questions, wanting to leave.

"That's it. I will send you the key information on the way there" He gave us a nod before we both leave.

"Grab everything you need and meet me in the garage in 5" Natasha demands before walking off.

I get my weapons (even though i didn't really need them) and put on my purple leather suit ready to meet nat. I get down to the garage as soon as possible and to no surprise Natasha was already down there.

"You took your time" Nat stated as I approached her.

"I was like three minutes" I look at my watch and snap back.