Chapter 14

(⚠️TW⚠️) You may some parts of this chapter triggering as there may be some parts you find gruesome and disgusting. There is light mention of suicide and mention killing others.

Y/N

It all went black. I had no idea what was happening to me. At first it was painful, then i went numb. At first I thought I had somehow been knocked out but then I found myself in a black room.

There was nothing except me. No sound, no movement, just me. I tried walking around but i didn't know if i was getting anywhere. It made me feel empty, lonely.

"Hello?" I call out, hoping for some sort of life or object. But I got nothing.

"Anyone here?" I called out again, but i got nothing. I stopped in my tracks when I look down and see blood on my hands. Who's blood was this? Did i kill someone? In panic, I try wipe the blood off on my clothes but it doesn't come off.

"It's all your fault!" I hear a child's voice echo around me. I look around in every direction, looking for someone. It was just me.

"My life was stolen from me, because of you." I heard the child's voice again.

"You're a murderer, a killer. You don't deserve what you have. You deserve to rot in hell." The voice echoes around me, around my head. I start running, trying to see if there is anyone or anything but it was pointless.

"I hate you." I hear the voice yet again, except this time it was close. I spin around to see the young girl i had killed when on the mission with bucky. She had a gun shot in her head and blood dripping down her face.

"I'm so sorry." I try run to her but i'm stuck in place.

"You ruined my life." The girl looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry" i try talk to her, tears falling down my cheeks.

"You're a monster." she spat at me, pure venom in her voice.

"I know, I know" I sob at the sight of the little girl. Then a gun appeared in my hands, I tried to throw it away but it was no use, it was like it was glued to me.

"Do it. Shoot me again. Take my life, just like you did all those years ago." i watched as the child slowly walked closer to me.

"No. I- I can't" i try to back away but i don't get anywhere.

"Sure you can, nothing has changed. You are still the evil, vile, careless assassin you used to be. So do it. Shoot me again." Her words rang around my head. "Do it again." I wanted to scream and shout for help but when i tried, no sound was made.

The girl walked closer to me and lifted my hand up, making the gun point to her head.

"Do it." her small blue eyes stared at me.

"No! I can't. I-i can't do it. No, no, no" I cried and cried, never had I ever been like this.

Bang.

I woke up lying on the floor of the compound kitchen. Again, I heard no one and saw no one.

"Hello? Where is everyone?" I walked around the living quarters but no one was to be found. Then suddenly, I heard weird noises coming from the lounge. It sounded like Natasha and someone else.
I almost ran to the lounge, only to walk into one of my worst nightmares.

Nat was sat on the sofa, with wanda on top of her, both kissing each other. I walked in further, in pure shock of what i was witnessing. I was a couple of steps behind them. Natasha caught my eye and smirked at me as wanda pleasured her. Moans and grunts and sighs were made by the two of them. I tried to look away but something was keeping my head fixed in place.