Chapter 4

Y/N

The rest of the day consisted of me getting to know everyone better. Peter, Wanda, Steve, Tony and I, spent most of our time in the lounge messing around with all our powers. Wanda and I both had telekinesis so kept messing around with it together. It was very fun hanging out with them all. I had managed to pick up on a few things as well, like the fact that Steve and Tony were completely the opposite people making them have petty arguments. The fact that Peter would watch what tony was doing, a hint of admiration in his eyes. The person I had particularly got closer to so far in the group was Wanda. We had both gone through similar things to get our powers, so in a way it brought us closer. She was also really nice and fun to hang around.

I didn't see much of Thor as he had apparently gone back to his realm or world, I don't remember. I hadn't seen much of Clint either as he had left to go on a mission. The one person I hadn't seen that was here and not on a mission was Natasha. Ever since we spoke in the gym earlier, i hadn't seen her since. She was a strange woman, not in a bad way, I just couldn't understand her yet. She would only be around when she wanted and interacted with you when she thought necessary. Although Natasha didn't seem like the person to have a lot of friends, i was still intrigued by her. Tony and Steve had told me a bit about her past and her time in Russia. I did feel extremely sorry for her and understood why she may find it hard to trust others. I found it hard to trust people as well, as the last person I completely trusted betrayed me, and caused my life to be like it is now. I knew that Steve and Clint were two of the few people she trusted, I think she is close with Banner as well but i'm not 100% sure. I found myself thinking about her a few times throughout the day and i couldn't help myself. She was the most beautiful person I had ever met and I wanted to get to know her better, i just didn't know how.

Natasha

I had locked myself in my room since i got back from training. I had to trap myself in my thoughts and focus on myself. Ever since I met Y/n, I felt something towards her. Something I had never felt before and it scared me. I tried not to talk to her or show any interest but i couldn't help it. So I have trapped myself in my room as a way to punish myself and get myself to stop thinking about her.

I was laying on my bed throwing some knives at the target on my wall as i always do that to clear my mind. It was something I had learned to help me in the Red Room. It helped me keep my mind off things and that is exactly what I needed right now. Yes, Y/n, wasn't like any other woman I had seen before, but i couldn't let that affect me. After all, i am a trained spy so I can't have any distractions.

Y/N

When the afternoon came around, me and peter got ready to leave and go see Aunt May. I was extremely excited so found it hard to hide my smile. I didn't like showing my emotions much, as it could help people defeat me in anyway, however sometimes my emotions were to strong and I couldn't hide it.

"You ready to go?" Peter knocks on my bedroom door as I finish straightening my hair.

"One sec... yup, now I am" I look up at him and see a smile across his face.

"You can drive, right?" He asks as I lock my bedroom door.

"Yeah, I can" I reply, both of us walking through the halls of SHEILD.

"Cool, because Tony said we could ride his smart Audi" Peter eagerly tells me.

"Really? I've been here a day and he already trusts me with one of his favourite cars?" I question, earning a laugh and shrug from Peter.

"Don't question, just be happyyy" he nudges my arm. We both exit the building and walk out to Tony's car already read for us to leave. We both get it and I instantly jump when I hear a voice like Jarvis.