Part 2 | Chapter 1

Y/N

It had been two years since the incident. Natasha and I were in a healthy relationship, peter was taking a break from everything and is focusing on school and aunt may, which is definitely what is best for him. Clint has retired and is spending time with family, which i had no idea he had. Bruce has been missing in action, no one has heard of him, tony is spending time with pepper, thor has gone back to Asgard. And bucky went rogue and is currently missing. Great isn't it. Not. All that is left of the team is steve, sam, wanda, natasha and me.

We are currently on a mission in Lagos. I sat at a table outside a small cafe in the street, natasha was sat on a table in front of me and wanda was beside me. Steve was in a building on look out and sam was on top of the building.

"All right, What do you see?" Steve asked through the comms.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda informed steve, observing her surroundings.

"There is and ATM on the south corner which means?" Steve quizzed us.

"Camera's." Wanda beat me to it, answering his question.

"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve informed us.

"So compromised escape routes." I added, sipping my coffee, hiding the fact I was talking.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve explains.

I look around us to look for any more potential threats or clues. I also watch the back of my girlfriend which has become a habit of mine. Yes, she probably could handle any threat herself, but better to be safe than sorry.

"You see that range rover halfway up the block?" steve asks, making sure we are still paying attention.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda tells him.

"It's also bullet proof." Natasha interjects through the radio.

"Which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." I smile at her cocky sentence.

"You guys know i can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda shows off.

"You aren't the only one with powers, maximoff." I smirk, not that anybody could see.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to be second nature." Natasha adds.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam speaks up. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Not to my face. Why? Did somebody say something?" Natasha snaps back.

"Eyes on target, folks." Steve interrupts them, focused on our mission.

"Yeah, folks." I mock steve unable to stop myself, earning a chuckle from sam.

"Anyway, this is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't wanna loose him." Steve tells us seriously.

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kinda hates us." Sam scoffs, i hear his footsteps on the roof in the background.

"Not me though, he doesn't even know who I am. So you guys have it coming. I don't." I jokingly rub in their faces.

I instantly turn my head to some sort of commotion coming from down the street. People were shouting and throwing things at a truck that kept repeatedly honking its horn.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve demands  as I watch as one of sam's drones attach itself to the bottom of the truck.

"Give me x-ray." I hear sam mumble as me and wanda exchange stupid looks between each other, also earning a look from nat, implying we should stop. We were on a mission, but me and wanda always found a way to have fun at the same time. I pull a silly face to natasha who just smirks at me and turns around, trying not to blow her cover.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam explained to us once he had the information.

"It's a battering ram." Natasha realises.

"Go now." Steve demands as i hear him run out the building.

"What?" Wanda question as me and nat stand up from our seats at the same time.

"He's not hitting the police." Steve informs us.

Sam flies past the three of us as we run in the direction of the truck.

"Where is it-" I begin to question but get cut of by the loud noise of destruction.

"Holy shit." I watch as the truck drives directly into the hospital car entrance and demolishes the gate. Vans begin to follow inside. Wanda, who was running next to me, uses here force fields to shoot herself up into the air to get there quicker. I, unfortunately, do not have that so i ran as fast as i could.

"Get on!" Natasha rides beside me on a motorbike and reaches her hand out for me to take. I grab her hand and jump onto the bike behind her, gripping her waist and shooting the enemy at the same time.

"Is it a bad time to tell you that you look extremely sexy riding this bike." I mumble to natasha as she tries not to run people over.

"Focus." Steve tells me through the comms, slightly frustrated.

"I'm trying but it is hard." I give nat a small squeeze and she playfully nudges me.

As we get closer i see Hydra agents shooting and taking over the hospital. I began to hear grunts and punches being thrown through steve's radio.

"Body Armour, AR-15s. I make seven hostiles." Steve explains to the team.

"I make five." Sam adds after hearing some gunshots.

"We are on our way, cap." I tell the man as we pass many confused and scared people.

"Sam" Wanda calls out his name, it was a bit annoying how i didn't fully know what was going on, but i guess we can't fly or run extremely fast.

"Four." Sam smugly replies, causing me to make a small smile.

"Rumlow's on the third floor" Sam informs us all.

"Wanda, just like we practiced." I heard steve say to my best friend.

"Does this thing go any faster?" I ask the red haired woman driving the bike.

"Let's find out." she replies thrusting the throttle all the way making us zoom down the streets.

I continued to hear many grunts, punches, destruction and fighting coming from the other three teammate's comms. It sounded like a tough fight, nothing we couldn't handle though. All of a sudden, I saw a cloud of toxic gas rise from the ground and disintegrate into the air.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve announces.

"Great." I mumble. This guy was already a threat and now he had this, exactly what we wanted.

"We're on it." Natasha replied as we entered the fight.

(A/N) Thank you so much for 10k reads! It makes me so happy to know that people are spending their time reading something i have written and I hope you all enjoy it!