Part 3 | Chapter 6

Y/N

"What are you on about?" I try laugh it off as wanda stares at me.

"You know what I'm on about. One minute you were fighting over there, now you're here. Next to me. And you didn't run, walk or fly, you just fucking teleported!" She didn't know wether to be amazed, or scared or worried.

"Did I?" I let out a shaky laugh, scratching the back of my head.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah you did." Wanda nodded her head frantically.

"Okay, so yeah I did." I eventually admit, to myself more than her.

"When did this happen?" She questions as we head to the others.

"I'll explain later. But you must swear not to tell anyone. Anyone. What just happened. Okay?" I sternly tell her.

"Okay, I won't." She puts her hands up.

"Thank you." I nod to her as we approach the others.

"We've got all the information we need and the leader is dead. Thanks to sam." Tony reported through the comms.

"I swear to god-" Sam began and tony let out a small shriek.

"Anyway..." Clint tried to get the rest of the info.

"We can send some agents down here to clean up, keep citizens away and everything." Tony concludes.

"Great, everybody make your way back to the jet. Anybody hurt?" Steve questioned and everyone replied with a "no."

Me and wanda were the last to arrive to the jet. Everyone removing their weapons and sitting down tiredly. I took a seat on the bench, exhausted.

"You okay?" Natasha asked, putting the jet in autopilot as she sat beside me.

"Perfectly fine." I smile and place my hand on her thigh, I could feel wanda enter my mind.

"Just a bit tired." I admit and she nods.

"Yeah, me too. I think we need a nice long nap when we get back." Natasha suggests and I nod my head.

"Agreed." I smile and give her a kiss.

"Get a room." Clint teasingly called out from the cockpit, causing Natasha to put her middle finger up at him as he looked back at us and chuckled.

"Shut it, clint." Natasha threatened.

Out the corner of my eye, I watched Wanda starting at me. I looked at her back and raised my eyebrows, to which she finally looked away, exiting my mind.

"Did you and Wanda have an argument?" Natasha questioned confused, noticing the staring.

"Oh no, we are both just tired from fighting. We had a few close calls out there." I lie.

"Hm, okay." Natasha dismissed it, sensing something was up.

"Team!" Tony called out from the back of the quinjet.

"After that, half successful mission." he continued, glaring at sam who scolded him.

"I think it calls for a celebration." Tony announced cheerfully, patting steve and bucky's back.

"Party tonight, on my floor at 8. Dress nicely." He finished and everyone smiled. Tony's parties were always the best, they were always fun and a great way to take your mind off things.

When we arrived at the compound, I pulled Wanda away who i could tell was wanting answers, and told natasha i would join her for a nap later.

"Friday, Where is peter?" I ask the AI as me and wanda get inside.