Part 3 | Chapter 7

Y/N

"Hurry up, we are already late!" Wanda called out as i brushed my teeth.

"I don't want people thinking i have stinky breath!" I shout back.

"Whatever, I want to party!" Wanda shouted with a singing tone.

"All done." I exit the bathroom.

"Wow, i love that dress." Wanda stares at my red dress. It was short but not to short, was lacy at the back and showed the right amount of cleavage.

"Thank you." I twirl so wanda can see the whole thing.

"Natasha is going to be drooling over you." Wanda laughed as we picked up our bags.

"If she does, then mission accomplished." I laugh with her.

"Vision is going to have some sort of malfunction when he sees you." I add on causing her to blush.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't bring him up again!" She punches my arm.

"How can i not? I practically heard you guys fucking and-" but before i could finish she smacked her hand over my mouth.

"You're not even quiet about it." She whispered as a few agents walked past us.

"Sorryyyyyyy" i give her an apologetic smile and she pushes me, rolling her eyes.

"Ladies" Bucky joined us as we got to the elevator.

"Looking good, Barnes." I pat his shoulder as we went inside the elevator.

"Well" he smirked showing off his suit.

"Trying to impress anyone?" I pry, but catch him and wanda sharing a look.

"What? What have I missed?" I question as Wanda bursts out laughing and Bucky blushes.

"I swear one of you tell me now before i read your minds." I threaten as they both look at me.

"Have you not heard the noises coming from bucky's floor or when he's in the training room?" Wanda snickers.

"No i only hear him talking to sam but- oh. my. god." i feel my eyes grow wide and i smack my mouth as bucky looks at the floor blushing.

"You and Sam?!?" I question in shock.

"Yup." He looks at me with red cheeks.

"For how long?" I question.

"God, do you not hear them doing stuff in the training room?" Wanda asks disgusted.

"No, i always thought- never mind. But why didn't you tell me!" I smack his arm.

"Because Wanda found out and you two literally tell everyone everything so it was to risky." Bucky admits.

"I do not!" I reply defensively. Both of them look at me with their eyebrows raised.

"Fine, maybe sometimes i tell people some things." I mumble.

"Sometimes?! You literally tell Nat everything!" Wanda accuses me.

"We come as a pair, as a package, a couple. You tell me, your also telling her." I shrug causing them to roll their eyes and laugh.

We got to Stark's floor and hear music playing extremely loudly.

"Sounds like the party has already started." Bucky says as he ushers me and wanda out the elevator.

"Maybe, so but there's nothing wrong with being fashionably late." I tell them as Wanda nods her head in agreement.