Part 2 | Chapter 13

Y/N

Days. It had been days since Tony had visited. How many? I have no idea. I haven't slept, my nightmares to much to handle, 3 meals a day, although it's hard to tell if each meal is breakfast lunch or dinner. All making it hard to keep track of time. My eyes and head were heavy, my arm was incredibly painful, the cast pushing it back in place. They hadn't given me any medicine or anything for the pain, no matter how much I tried to ask the guards. Even sam and Clint tried to convince them a few times. Wanda hadn't spoken at all, I tried talking to her a few times but got no answer. She would move position every now and then not moving her gaze from the floor. It was hard to see her like that when I couldn't do anything to help. It was like she was lifeless, dark bags under her eyes her pale skin even paler. The only time she did the most moving when someone had to literally feed her because her arms were trapped.

When you don't sleep for hours on end, your body and your head hurt. I wanted to sleep, to get the rest I really needed, but it was no use. I sat there trapped in my thoughts. I had given up hope on Natasha coming to visit. The place only held guards and the criminals, no relation to the outside world. But being here made me realise how much I live for her. The fact that I would do anything, give anything for Nat. That I live and breathe to stay in her presence, to be able to see her beautiful face everyday and be able to see her smile, hear her laugh. It made me realise how much I love and care for her. That being here was torture, not being able to talk to her. It made me feel lonely, yet I was still here with my friends.

I laid on the floor listening to Scott drumming his hands on the small table in his cell and Clint's humming. Loud bangs and shouting came from the other side of the guarded door. I didn't bother worrying about it as it was probably another prisoner trying to escape, but when it didn't stop, I got slightly more curious. Sam noticed as well and looked away from his cell wall, glancing at me. The guard's radio echoed around the place making them leave and ran out into the hall. Now, I was curious. They wouldn't leave us here alone which meant something had to be wrong.

"The hell is going on?" Scott stopped drumming the table and walked to the glass of his cell.

"Sounds like fighting." Clint added, even wanda looked up for the first time.

"Maybe someone has tried to escape?" Sam questioned sitting by the glass, the sounds of punches thrown and shouts and grunts echoed around us.

"Good luck to them." Clint sarcastically huffed as he sat back down on his bed. I sat closer to the glass of my cell as the noises got closer. If i'm stuck here, I need the most entertainment i can get, right?

Then it all stopped. It was so quiet you could her a pin drop. I leant back against the wall, not interested anymore and closed my heavy eyes. However, they snapped back open, when Sam started laughing.

"Hell yeah, baby." He cheered.

"Glad to see you here." He added on when I heard the sound of footsteps. At first I thought he was being sarcastic and that maybe Secretary Ross had come to pay us a visit, so I didn't bother to move.

"You guys helped me, it's time I paid you back." A familiar voice echoed around the room. I shot up to see steve in front of Sam's cell, wearing the clothes that the guards wore. I then look behind him to see the one person I needed. The red head swiped the cards on each cell we were in.

"Tasha?" I called out, squinting my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I watched as she practically ran over to my cell, unlocking it and stepping back slightly as the glass and bars opened. I jumped into her arms as soon as I could, holding her tightly.

"I told you I would visit." She whispered into my ear as we held each other close.

"We gotta go." Steve interrupted making Natasha pull away from me sooner than I wanted, she removed the bag covering my arm.