Part 3 | Chapter 2

Y/N

"Ready to go?" I enter the kitchen to where Peter was waiting for me.

"Yeah let's go." He said and we headed out the building.

We left the building, greeted by paparazzi who somehow know I have finished my house arrest.

"Miss Parker! Miss Parker!" They shouted at me throwing microphones and recorders towards me. I tried my best to ignore them.

"What did Miss Romanoff think of your arrest?" I hear one woman shout.

"You'll have to ask her about that." I reply, trying not to sound to rude.

"Okay, okay everyone out the way." I heard a man say.

"Happy?" I question

"Just go!" He tells us, pushing people out the way.

"Peter! Peter! What do you think about your sister being a criminal?" I hear a reporter shout as peter stops in his tracks.

"Peter, just ignore it." I try pull him away but he turns to the reporter.

"For starters, my sister is not a criminal. She was fighting for what she thought was right." Peter began.

"Peter let's just go." I pull his arm and he gives the man a glare before leaving.

Happy manages to get us through the crowd and says his goodbyes as we head to the movie theatre.

We got in and got some snacks, luckily no one really payed attention to who we were and no questions were asked. We sat in the screening room and watched as the movie trailers started. We both decided on watching a film called "Cherry" which was extremely good. Me and peter laughed at the fact the main character kinda looked like him.

Eventually the film was over, we went through a large tub of popcorn and a large coke each.

"Yeah, I really need the toilet." Peter almost ran out.

"Meet me outside!" I shout to him, earning a thumbs up in return.

I made my way outside, I lifted my hood up in the hopes people wouldn't recognise me and ask questions. I know I have been talking to the press for ages but that was different to the paparazzi coming up to you in the street.

For about 10 minutes I was waiting for Peter to come out. The theatre would close soon and I wanted to get back home. It was cold and I was lonely. I took out my phone and called Peter's number for it only to go straight to answer phone. Weird, he had full battery earlier.

I call again, in case it was my phone not his but it goes to answer phone yet again. Confused, i go back inside and see if he has come out, maybe he thought i meant outside as in outside the toilets?

I made my way to the toilets to see if he was there, but there was no sign of him. I saw a man walk out the toilets so I decided to ask him.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but have you-" However i didn't finish my question as he cut me off.

"Oh my god, your that Y/n Parker with those crazy powers!" The man shouted, pointing at me, causing people to look over in our direction.

I didn't want to draw attention to us so i pulled him to the side.

"Look, i just need your help." I whisper as people walked passed us.

"Have you seen a teenage boy in there? He's got brown hair, he's about your height? You might recognise him as my brother? Peter Parker?" I ask him, hoping he would know.