Part 3 | Chapter 11

Y/N

"Bruce, spit it out for gods sake." I urge him as he reads the computer.

"Well these scans have told us more about your powers." He began taking his glasses off.

"And..." Wanda rushed him.

"And by the looks of it, you have certain features that go along with these new powers." He continued. New features?

"What do you mean 'new features', bruce" I question, getting impatient.

"Well, for example, it says here that since you have heightened emotions, you also have the ability to, um, turn them off." He cringed at the last part.

"Turn them off?!?" I question in shock.

"Yes, i think because you're going through more than twice the amount of emotions that you normally would, your body and mind have given you the ability to shut them off completely. But you don't need to worry about that, right?" Both bruce and wanda look at me.

"Yeah, yeah, of course I'm not gonna, you know, do it." I assure them.

"Good." Wanda nodded.

"What else?" I ask as bruce reads the computer again.

"With your teleportation, i think you can take other people with you, but it uses up more energy and strength." Bruce explains.

"Cool, either one of you want a ride?" I clap my hands together in excitement.

"I'm good, thanks" Wanda took a step back.

"Me too." Banner agreed.

"You guys are no fun." I moan.

"No, we don't want to get rammed into a wall." Wanda raises an eyebrow.

"Fair enough." I nod my head.

"Anything else bruce?" I ask as I lean against his desk.

"No, i think that's it, i'll let you know if i find anything else out." He smiles.

"Thanks!" I call out as me and wanda head out the door.

At first it was silent, neither of us saying a word as we walked down the hallways. I didn't want to speak, the argument with nat still going round my head, and wanda was clearly reading my mind so didn't say anything.

"I know what you're doing." I mumble as we get to my floor.

"Sorry." Wanda gives me a small smile as we get to the kitchen.

"So what are you gonna do?" She asks as she sits up onto the counter and i get us some drinks.

"I have no idea, to be honest. It's kinda hard to focus when i just had the biggest argument i've ever had with my girlfriend." I force out a laugh but wanda gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Wanna talk about it?" She takes the glass of water from my hand.

"No, yes, I don't know." I shrug and lean against the counter opposite her and she nods her head.

"I just, I don't want her to be mad at me for wanting to protect her. I want her to be here for me, the person I can come back to." I sigh.

"Yeah, i guess she doesn't like the idea of you being in danger. You both want the same thing in a way." Wanda replies.

"True but-" I got cut off by the sound of the elevator door opening.

"Clint, for the last time I don't know." I heard Natasha's annoyed voice enter the room. I looked up at her and clint walking into the kitchen, catching each other's eyes for just a second.

"Uh I'll catch you later, i've got to talk to Tony. I'll catch you later?" I turned to Wanda as Clint came over to get some food and Natasha watched me from the entrance of the room.

"Yeah, sure..." Wanda smiled and I headed out the room.

"Y/n I-" Nat tried to grab my arm but I just managed to teleport as close to the elevator as possible, stumbling the last few steps.

I leant on the railing of the elevator and went down to Tony's garage. I let the silent tears roll down my face. I probably should have stayed. Listened to what she had to say, told her what I wanted to say. That i didn't want to fight, I wanted her by my side but I couldn't. The moment I saw her I wanted to cry, I had to leave before I let it all out, good and bad.

When I got to Tony's work place, I dried my face and made my way to wear he was touching up his suit. 

"Hey, kid." Tony greeted me as I sat on his desk.

"Hey, I need your help." I pick up one of his suit hands and admire it.

"With?" He takes it out my hand and works on it.

"Some suit upgrades?" I smile at him, hoping for him to agree.

"Oooh, what are your ideas?" He drops all his stuff and rushes over to our suit closet, grabbing my mission suit.

We worked for hours, adding a bullet proof material, electricity and anything we could to make my suit even better for me to go against Hydra. We even made some special glasses that help me see further away, so I can teleport further, and can help me see heat signatures and see where people are.

"Wow. This is gonna be great." I clap my hands together as Tony adds the finishing touches.

"Try it on then." He hands me the suit and glasses and I make my way to the closet to put it on. I walked out, doing my best catwalk and showed my suit to him. I was in love with it. It was similar to Tasha's except instead of blue accents it had purple, the glasses where black with purple lenses and were super cool.

"Okay, Tony, I am in love with this." I laugh as I twirl around.

"It looks awesome. I am a genius." He admires the suit and I it his arm.

"We, we are geniuses." He corrects himself and we laugh.

"Yes. We. Are." I laugh.

"What's next?" He questions as I sit beside him.

"I need to make a plan."

(A/N) Yay! I managed to post, although it is a bit short. I also haven't proof read it yet so if there are mistakes, ignore them. Alsoooo I really need more friends so add me on snap and insta!

Insta~ ph0ebedav3y

Snap~ phoebe_daveyxo