Part 3 | Chapter 17

Y/N

I got into the elevator of the building and took it to the main floor. I tried to be quick as i didn't want to leave nat with Lily to long.

When i walked through the kitchen, there was flour everywhere and the smell of cookies filled the air. It definitely looked like they had fun.

"Hello?" I called out but got no answer. I walked through the kitchen and into the lounge where I saw Natasha and Lily cuddled up on the couch, both asleep. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

I decided to let them rest for a bit as they must have done a lot and decided to sit on the couch opposite and read a book. About and hour later, I saw that Lily began to stir in her sleep and was waking up. I placed your book down and smiled when she looked over at me.

"Sleep well?" I giggled and she nodded, rubbing her eyes.

"Looks like you and Nat had alot of fun." I began as she crawled over Natasha and sat beside me.

"We made cookies." She replied happily.

"Ooh yum, i'll have to try one later." I smiled and she nodded.

"You had fun then?" I asked.

"Yeah, lots." Lily replied and I smiled.

"Good." I nodded, just as Natasha was waking up.

"Hey sleepy." I half whisper shouted over to her as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey." She sheepishly smiled at me.

"Sleep well?" I chuckled at her crazy hair.

"I guess you could say that." She laughed, and for the first time in what felt like years, we smiled together. No shouting, no arguments, just happiness.

"I think we need to talk." I admitted.

"Yeah, I think we do to." She looked over at me.

"Sorry to interrupt, but the others have arrived." Friday interrupted us and we got up to go greet them. Obviously, Lily used her super speed to get their first where she greeted Steve with open arms. They were so cute together.

"I see she has favourites." Tony commented, pretending to be offended as he walked off the quinjet.

"Yeah, i'm a bit disappointed it's not me." I patted him on the back as he walked past.

"Hey, uh, Steve?" I pulled Steve aside when Lily got distracted.

"Do you mind watching Lily, only while tasha and I have a quick chat. Then i can be on child duty again." I asked and he nodded.

"Sure, whatever you need." He smiled and you thanked him before walking over to Natasha who was making sure Lily didn't electrocute herself or blow anything up in the cockpit of the quinjet.

"Wanna have that chat?" I questioned and she stood up.

"Yeah, sure." She agreed and we walked towards the elevator, and went up to our floor.

"So," She flopped onto the couch.

"So," I copied, sitting on the couch opposite.

"How's this 'business' that you've been taking care of?" She questions immediately.

"Uh, it's going... okay, i guess. It's getting there." I replied.

"God, i can't even imagine what stupid things you're getting up to." Natasha added.

"Look, tasha, I know you don't want me to do any of this, but I have a plan that i think will work and help me take down Hydra." You explain and Natasha listens to every word.

"You think you can do it? And no get killed?" She looks over at me, a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, I think so." I nodded and she looked down at her hands.

"Okay." She muttered, not looking at me.

"Okay?" I questioned, surprised she wasn't trying to convince me to stop.

"Yeah, If you think your plan is going to work then so do I. Yes, what you're doing is incredibly stupid, but I trust you. And I should have done that from the start." Natasha confessed and I moved onto the couch she was on and sat beside her.

"You really trust me?" I ask, still shocked.

"Yeah, I do. So i'm willing to look after Lily whenever you need to go out. It was pretty easy earlier. And i'll be here to support you in any way." Natasha explained and I smiled, staring into her eyes.

"I love you." I replied and she smiled at me.

"I love you too." She took my hands and placed them in her lap.

"I'm sorry, about the argument. I just want you, peter and the team to be safe, just as much as you want me to be safe. I understand that it may be scary for you, I really do. But I have to do this." I explained and apologised.

"I know. As much as it kills me to see you leave and go, god knows where, into all the danger, I understand you have to go and do this." She agreed.

"Thank you." I squeezed her hands. She cupped my face and gave me a kiss.

"Just try be as safe as possible." She muttered.

"I promise." I laughed before I kissed her again.

(A/N) So i've just watched all of Atypical on Netflix and I have the fattest crush on Casey and Izzie lmaoo. Soooo I might create an Atypical Reader X Casey X Izzie book, if you guys are interested?