Part 3 | Chapter 8

Natasha

"Baby?" I question, blown away by my girlfriend.
Y/n was never one to use pet names, always calling me Nat or Tasha.

"Mhmm." She hummed in my ear, before kissing my neck, I had to focus hard on not giving in to her.

"You look really good in that dress." I complimented her, yet I saw Justin Hammer getting uncomfortable.

"Just for you." she mumbled.

"And who are you?" She quizzed Hammer who was awkwardly sipping his drink, I tried to suppress a giggle.

"Y/n, this is Justin Hammer, CEO of Hammer Industries." I introduced them both.

"Nice to meet you, miss parker." He put his hand out to shake Y/N's hand but she ignored it. What was up with her?

"Pleasure. And what are you guys talking about then?" She held me close to her side and eyed Hammer up and down.

"Just discussing his knew weapon range." I smile and reply. Stark wanted me to find out anything i could so he could one up him or some shit.

"Well, I need you." She stared at me, ignoring the man.

"I'll join you later, i'll just finish this convo and meet you at the bar, we won't be long." I try my hardest to keep my eyes on hers and not let them wonder around her body.

"But, Justin here is busy, aren't you?" She turned to the man who let out a small chuckle.

"Actually, I was hoping-" But before he could finish, she cut him off.

"I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would love to hear about your weapons, why don't you go find them." She stepped closer to the man, trying to intimidate him. Was she jealous?

"Haha well, miss romanoff and i-" Again, he couldn't finish as y/n had interrupted yet again.

"Miss Romanoff is too busy with her girlfriend. So i suggest you leave." Y/n stepped closer yet again, so they were face to face.

"Hey, y/n-" I tried to pull her back but she shakes her arm out my grip.

"I don't see you leaving." She almost spat in his face.

"I don't intend to." He smugly smiled at her and she let out a laugh. Uh oh.

"Miss Romanoff, maybe we could go somewhere else where we won't be interrupted?" Hammer went to grab my arm but Y/n had grabbed it.

"She isn't going anywhere with you, pal." Y/n pushed him back.

"Woah, y/n let's just go." I tried to get her away but she ignored me.

"Do you know who I am? Touch me, and I can send you to jail." He laughed at her.

"And I can send you to the other side of the room, away from my girlfriend." She snaps back.

"And i'm not a fucking psycho, thank you very much, I just don't like men like you who decide to hit on girls that are taken." She gets closer to him, clearly reading his mind.

"Romanoff, maybe you could sort out your jealous girlfriend?" Hammer stepped to the side and look at me for help.

"If you don't leave quick, this jealous girlfriend is going to beat your ass." Y/n lifted her hand to try threaten him.

"You won't touch me." Justin laughs thinking he was more powerful than her.

"Y/n just let him be and we can go get a drink." I try persuade her, she was never like this.