Part 3 | Chapter 19

Y/N

The sound of Lily screaming Peters name made both Wanda and I jump, turning to the doorway to see Natasha and Peter.

Peter took Lily to his room, something about new lego's that had just arrived. Natasha sat next to me and I leaned into her.

"What did peter want?" I asked curiously, making Wanda pay attention as well.

"He just wanted that 'brother talk'" Natasha informed us, chuckling a little.

"What is a brother talk?" Wanda asks.

"Peter basically told me to treat his big sister, right, and how she should be treated or he'll beat my ass. As he put it." Natasha explained, causing Wanda to laughs and a huge smile to form on my face.

"Really?" I look up to Natasha who nods.

"Yeah, he was very serious about it actually. I've never seen a sibling care so much about another sibling before. He really does care about you Y/n." Natasha looks down at me.

"Awh." Wanda coos.

"God, I have the best brother." I laugh, appreciating how peter was.

"It was cute, I have to admit." Natasha added, and fell into conversation with Wanda about the wedding and things while I thought about what peter said to Natasha.

However, we were all interrupted when my phone began ringing loudly. I looked at my phone to see it was from Nicholai. I jumped up and turned to Nat and Wanda.

"I've got to take this." I informed them and they both nodded, watching me leave the room before continuing there conversation.

"Да? (Yes?)" I answered, trying to not sound annoyed.

"Вы нужны Густаву, что-то связанное с вашей миссией. (Gustav needs you, something about your mission)" Nicholai informed me bluntly.

"я в пути (i'm on my way)" I replied before ending the call.

I went back to the lounge to Natasha and Wanda.

"Hey, tasha? I really have to go. Will you to be alright with Lily?" I ask and they both nod, looking over to the child to engrossed in the ipad to know we were talking about her.

"Thank you, I shouldn't be long." I go over to hug natasha goodbye.

"Be safe. I mean it." She whispered in my ear as she hugged me.

"Of course." I gave her a quick kiss before heading out.

"I love you!" She shouted as i left the room.

"I love you, too!" I shouted back before heading to the garage and heading to Gustav.

I knew this would come. He'll want me to do some sort of mission, and I was happy about it. It was all part of my plan. I just need it to go well, not push any buttons and obey every demand. Then i'll be able to pull it off. However, now i know Nicholai has these powers, it may be a little harder.

(A/N) Sorry this is so short but i'm currently visiting family at the moment and don't have time to write a lot, however it's been a long time since i've posted and i thought you guys need something.

If i'm honest i've started to dislike this book, i think it could be more organised and i feel like Part 3 should have been a completely separate book. I also don't like writing it anymore because of this.

However, if you guys want me to continue i obviously will, but i have been working on another book which is Natasha X Og character which i have enjoyed a lot more. So i can stop this book and focus on that one and start releasing it or I can continue this book and publish that one once this book has finished. It's all up to you guys so please tell me what you want :)