Part 2 | Chapter 9

Natasha

I watched my girlfriend run away with the two men. I wanted her to stay so badly, knowing they will be making things much worse. Obviously, none of them can stay away, Steve wants to save his best friend and sam and y/n want to help him. I understood why, i just wanted y/n to understand the consequences. If the authorities catch her, she will be put into some sort of psych ward because of her powers. I didn't want to see her there, I wanted to make her stay, hold her close to me and hide her from all the danger, but she had made her decision.

Y/N

I followed Steve and sam down to where Sharon said Bucky would be. We got off the elevator and entered the floor where bucky was being held. Unconscious or dead bodies trailed through the hallway.

"Help me." I heard a voice call out to us from the room. I looked up from the piles of bodies to see the 'evaluator' on the floor, pretending to be injured and innocent. Steve rushed over to the man.

"Get up." Steve demanded, not buying his little act. When the man didn't comply, steve grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall, his feet a few centimetres off the ground. 

"Who are you? What do you want?" Steve questioned. I came to Steve's side to help interrogate the man.

"Miss Parker? What a delight." The man ignored Steve's question and turned to look at me.

"Answer him." I snap, confused. How did he know who I was when I had never seen him in my life.

"To see an empire fall." He turned back to look at Steve. Before we could do or ask anything else, the sound of a wall being hit caught my attention. Bucky was fighting sam who struggled to keep up. I pushed Bucky back with my telekinesis but it didn't do much. Bucky instantly charged at sam, throwing him into the wall of the glass cell bucky was being held in. It instantly knocked Sam out, turning Bucky's attention on me. I used my powers to moves his arms out the way when he went to punch me but it didn't last long. Bucky was too fast and strong for me to catch up and realise his next move, causing him to hit me in the stomach, winding me. I fell to the ground trying my hardest not to throw up.

Steve dropped the evaluator and headed for Bucky. The fought each other through the hallways leaving me, an unconscious sam and the evaluator in the room.

"Now Miss Parker, you need to sort yourself out quick. He's going to need your help." Before I could register what he said, he began to talk again.

"Девять (nine)" The man began saying my trigger words. I felt a painful sensation travel through my body.

"Please, don't do it." I beg, trying to get off the floor and fight him but failing.

"Вечный (everlasting)" He continued, despite my effort to make him stop. My head was pounding and I was trying so hard to fight it.

"Stop it." I manage to say but he ignored me. 

"пуст (empty)" He gave me an evil smirk as he watched me struggling on the floor. It was happening and I was trying so hard to fight it.

"ушел (gone)" He said the final words, causing my head and body to burn and ache. 

"Your mission is to help The Winter Soldier." He didn't have to elaborate on my task, it was like my brain already knew what to do. He ran out the room leaving me there to try control myself next to Sam who was starting to wake up. 

"Hey!" Sam shouted to the evaluator who was running away as soon as he heard sam's voice.

Sam stood up ready to go after him but he spotted me, curled up on the floor.