◦01◦

"Mommy mommy!" , 5-year-old child was running down the stairs of their cozy home

"Mommy mommy!" , 5-year-old child was running down the stairs of their cozy home. He was dressed in his mother's hoodie because the bond between mother and son was extremely strong.

"Mommyyy," the child said as he hugged his mother's legs, crossing his small hands over the long legs and pleading with her, "Could you tell me a fairytale, mommy! I'm having trouble sleeping... And the weekend begins tomorrow! I don't need to sleep!''

"I told you to call me appa, Taejun-ah...okay, let's get you to your room." They entered the large baby blue room, which was filled with midnight light from the bright shining moon. The five-year-old was being brydal-style carried up the stairs.

"What story would you like to hear, hm?" the parent asked, now curled up in a soft blanket in its comfy bed. "I want the five kingdoms story! Please tell me the story of the princes!"

"I've told you the story around-" tried to persuade him to tell another, but the kid insisted on this one. "Pretty pretty please please!"

❄️❄️❄️

Azrel's five kingdoms.

The world where creatures lived was incredibly beautiful. They could be identified as humans or mortals. They were immortal in their hearts. Everyone in Azrel had their own special place in the community, whether it was a kingdom or a village near the palace. But at the top of the pyramid stood the royals. Royals from five different kingdoms united in one reign over their people.

The Ice Kingdom was located to the north of Azrel.

The location where the cold and snow never melt. a place where, despite the freezing cold breeze, people have warm heartsHowever, the most beautiful immortal has lived there, making the kingdom unique. Rarely has anyone entered there without the king's permission, and only for the safety of the one and only prince.

The Fire Kingdom was located to the south of Azrel. The two norths are diametrically opposed. in a location where you barely survive. Not because of the volcanoes, lava, red clouds, or extreme temperatures. only because of the strict royals, especially the King. However, because the king was heartless, so were his three sons.

The water kingdom, as they called him, was to the east of Azrel. It felt like an island, a massive island surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Red Sea. a kingdom where the rules were laxer but there were no crimes

The natural kingdom, well known as the most beautiful place, was located west of Azrel. There was always peace where the people who appeared to be elves due to the flower crowns placed on their heads, where there was always peace where the living creatures never stopped smiling. That was the only place where a fairy could be found.

Last but not least, the earth kingdom, Azrel's fifth kingdom. It was constructed in the heart of the five kingdoms. It looked like jail and felt like jail, but it was never as bad as the Fire Kingom.

Every kingdom had at least one male and one female heir to the throne. The females were literal flowers to smell, and the males were the most well-known trained warriors, but only one of them ever lived in this manner.

The heirs to each kingdom's thrones were nearly the same age.

The youngest, Kim Taehyung, as he called himself, was the youngest of all the princes.

The one and only who has never been trained, pushed to fight, or forced to do something against his will. Every male was strong and beautiful, but Taehyung was nothing like them.

He was stunning as a male, but even more so as a female. He wasn't physically powerful, but he was mentally strong.

The prince was cunning; he wielded so much power that it compensated for his lack of fighting ability. He could freeze everything around him, including animals and humans, with a single snap. He never used his magic for evil; instead, he used it for good. That is why he was described as innocent, pure, and breathtakingly beautiful.

As the people say, the one and only Jeon Jeongguk is the oldest child of the Fire Kingdom.

The son, who has been preparing for the throne since the age of six. He began researching information that children were not supposed to know at the time. I began applying for the position of warrior when I was fourteen years old. He was the oldest son of the four. He had lost his childhood years as well as his entire life. He was preparing to become king.

The only thing he prayed for was freedom. I want to live a happy life, free of worries and stress, and without overthinking what is right and wrong. He desired to experience true love. He was perfectly strong, powerful, and handsome.

Park Jimin, the male twin sibling, was the natural kingdom's heir to the throne.

Ethereal beauty, as stunning as Kim's son. But, of course, no one could be as beautiful as Kim. Jimin was never one to turn away a stare. Even so, he was unconcerned about his physical appearance; the only thing that mattered to him was his younger sister. He was a hyung, or older brother, who was a year or two younger. It was his responsibility to keep the last-born safe from the parks.

Jimin was the one who created all of the flowers that you see around the corners of the natural kingdom. This was possibly the most amusing and breathtaking kingdom because of every tree, every blade of grass, and every flower.

──♛ꕥ♛──

don't forget to vote :)

soo, first chapter was basically the story of Azrel. everything begins in the next one <3