◦02◦

━━━━━━

━━━━━

Have you heard for a place where there is always a freezing cold winter?

A place, where all the tiny snowflakes never melt?

A place, where you could feel the trees speaking to you?

Small snowflakes flitting through the air with the cold breeze. A thin layer of snow had fallen on the tall centuries-old pines. The green grass was also strewn with a thicker layer of snow. Every step you took left a small mark of a boot mark.

A tall for his age figure was making numerous left marks, forming a long path of steps through the entire forest. A beige white cloak, bottomed only around the neck, was touching the ground. The cotton hood was placed over his soft white and fluffy hair to keep him warm. The male was wearing long warm gloves and a beige umbrella to protect himself from the snow and rain. His crystal white eyes were observing the beautiful nature that he had created over the years.

Not long after, he noticed someone who appeared to be in a deep state of confusion. The male knelt down to the creature and pecked his forehead softly. Then it sat up and began to run forward. He only smiled at him, but he noticed the animal's desire to be followed. The boy sighed and decided to give him a chance to see what the small racha was thinking. That's how they were referred to.

NOTE : photo preference imagine

It had been a long journey, but the boy was enjoying himself with the pet

It had been a long journey, but the boy was enjoying himself with the pet. Even though he was an adult, he never grew tired of interacting with the animals in his forest. Despite this, there was a brief moment when he felt completely reborn as a child. the moment he began running alongside the others, all smirking and laughing for something so insignificant.

They were at the edge of the forest. It appeared to want to go after the lines, begged the boy, but it was hopeless "m' sorry my friend." he patted it. "We can't cross that line." "You see there..." he said, pointing to the red-fogged horizon.

"This is the kingdom of fire. We can't go in there unless we have permission. Come on, let's meet you at your house...if you have one." For comfort, the boy kneeled down to the pet and smiled.

The racha became terrified of something and ran away. The boy looked perplexed at the running animal, desperately trying to save his life by running faster and faster as he saw a monster. The male sighed, perplexed, and sat up.

He exclaimed when he realized what or who was in front of him. When he realized why the animal had fled, he widened his eyes and kneeled.

"Please accept my apologies. I was not supposed to cross the line, sir!" he begged, looking down at the ground.

"Sit up, you're a royal." 'You should never kneel to anyone,' said an unknown husky voice. The voice was unsettlingly deep and husky, which made the boy gasp inside.

"Are you from the Ice Kingdom, don't you?" The older male appeared to be peering deep inside the boy's crystal white eyes. He appeared to be taller, stronger, and more attractive.

"Yes, sir! Please accept my apologies for-"

"You're fine," he say. ''You did not step over the line. Why are you being so apologetic? After all, I wouldn't kill you...well, not the first time, but again."

"Hmm, we seem a little shy, don't we? Why don't you show me your Kingdom's forest? I'll accept it, and you'll go without incident, okay?"

"I-i ah, oh, I m-mean okay..." the boy stuttered, avoiding eye contact with the other. He estimated how many people he resembled based solely on his voice.

"Why don't you tell me what your name is?" The boy was a few inches taller than him, possibly due to the high boots he was wearing, or perhaps he was naturally handsome and tall.

"May I know your name as well..." Taehyung said quietly, his gaze fixed on the other's shoulder. Kim Taehyung, the shy boy, was indeed Kim Taehyung.

"I will tell you when I will be returning, you might know my name and try to flee," he said with a dead stare, teasing and scarring the boy. Taehyung, on the other hand, just frowned and spoke up.

"My name is Kim Taehyung..."

"So you're this unknown son of the king, huh?" he asked, pausing to look at the white-haired boy. He noticed that his hair was as white as snow. His hair was a long raven color with red highlights at the ends.

"W-how did you know...?" he asked, his eyes wide open, finally making eye contact with the other male. and lord, his breath caught in his throat.

"Your beautiful crown has exposed you, too bad," the man without a name said, pointing to Taehyung's pretty silver crown, which he wore on top of his soft hair.

Taehyung immediately removed the crown he was wearing, which was gentle and ethereal, but he chose to keep it in his hand.

"Don't be embarrassed, you're the prince; why are you so shy?"

"I-i don't usually make contacts, I spend my time alone..."

"Who said I wasn't like this?" I never have time for myself, but I prefer to be alone," chuckled the taller male, his gaze drawn to Taehyung's.

"I don't understand, who exactly are you?"

"Hmm, let's say I'm the future king of the fire kingdom," he teased, "the name is Jeon Jeongguk, dear Taehyung."

──♛ꕥ♛──

thoughts?

thoughts?