◦19◦

''and I apreciate...whatever we have between each other. whatever's between us - I love it..''

''taehyung, look at me'' jungkook calmly said, making the boy turn his head to his side. facing each other, laying on the sand and the sound of the ocean hitting in the background. this was their moment. this was jeongguk's chance. if not now - never.

''you changed my life more than anything. you..you are my little angel, tae''he said, reaching out to caress taehyung's soft check. his other hand being used as a pillow for taehyung. ''you are the angel I've been searching in my whole life. you made me realise...realise how I've became a better person..just for you, taehyung. do you understand what I mean?''

''guk-''

''I need you in my life, kim taehyung. I need you in every part of my life. in the good times and bad times. because if you are not in my life, I will be the demon everyone think I am''he stated. ''stay in my life, taehyung. stay with me. live this shitty life together with me and make me happy, taehyung.''

''I want you in my life..because I am so into you, kim taehyung...so so into you. that you make my heart beat as in a race. b-because I like you, kim taehyung. I don't even know if my feelings towards you are only for liking, but I know I am obsessed with you. every part of you, taehyung-ssi.''

at the whole time jeongguk was observing every part of taehyung. every beautiful parts of taehyung. while taehyung was trying not to break down in tears.

without realising their bodies being so close to each other, so close they were even connected. them being so close as they've never been like this.

jeongguk was starring at taehyung's lips. debating if he should take the risk...will even taehyung kiss back? what if he ruin everything they have built the whole months?

they both gave up. jeongguk leaned closer, finnaly claiming taehyung's lips he's been craving for since so long. kissing so desperately, taehyung kissed back. taehyung actually kissed back, melting at each other's touch.

taehyung was feeling something..he was experiencing something he's never felt before. not only the butterflies - but love.

their kiss..it was not just a kiss. it was a kiss filled with so much love, caring for each other and not able to leave the other.

their whole bodies curving into the other's person. their lips moving in sync and taehyung's soft moans from the pleasure being a music for jeongguk's ears. their eyes closed, as the world have stopped.

it was only the two of them. the kiss, the moment - they owned the time and the time had stopped from them.

taehyung felt like his heart stopped beating, while jeongguk was still craving so much to feel taehyung even more. he never imagined before how taehyung's soft moans would turn him on like in this moment.

taehyung's hands cupping jeongguk's cheeks while kissing, and the older's free hand being a belt to taehyung's apatite waist.

this moment was never going to be forgotten.

after their heatened kiss, taehyung pulled up for a second - both of them catching their breaths. unable to open his eyes for a few moments, taehyung finally let out his feelings ''I love you, jeon jeongguk'' he whispered, jeongguk still being so close to him + they were breathing the same air.

''I love you even more, kim taehyung'' he spoke, pressing their foreheads together jeongguk's hand reached out to softly run his thumb over the other's lips. his hand found his way to taehyung's waist once again and both of the claimed each other's kiss.

their second kiss, being nothing compared to the first one. and their first kiss being nothing like the second one. as both times they were feeling a real feeling that they have found the right person for them. the right person, called a soulmate perhaps?

jeongguk hummed against taehyung's month after he left another soft moan from the curving pleasure. taehyung was originally cupping jeongguk's cheek but his fingers slid down a bit as he opened his mouth wide open for jeongguk to enter in.

taehyung's lips were so soft as now was the second time kissing him. the first few seconds were clumsy, teeth mashing together, tongues against the edges of their lips as they entagled themselves in more ways than one.

but jeongguk knew if he doesn't slow down, he wouldn't hold himself anymore. still holding the dominance in their kiss, he slowed down his pace as the kiss turned to a lazy one.

a string of slivia connected their lips and jeongguk finally opened his eyes to see how close taehyung was next to him. he smiled at him and pecked his lips once again.

''there's sand all over your clothes, tae..'' jeongguk chuckled and ran fingeres thru taehyung's soft silver hair.

''you too, guk..'' he muttered, his eyes half-opened as he felt tired from all the feelings and at all that have happened the last minutes.

''are you tired?''jeongguk managed to ask, in which taehyung only hummed.'' alright then'' jeongguk sat up, together with taehyung in his arms.

''w-wait what are you-'' before he could tell, jeongguk quickly pecked his lips and smiled at the adorable boy in his arms. '' I will take you home, okay?''

''okay..''taehyung softly said, before falling asleep in jeongguk's arms. it was like taehyung was acting like a such a cat that always sleeps. because for the day he had slepts for around three times now.

while walking away from the beech, the memorable beech both of them would always remember - jeongguk was overthinking everything that had happened.

did it happen too quick? was it too much to tell they love each other? did they speed the things?

whatever it would happen in the future, jeongguk knew there was no turning back. because they kissed, not only once but twice. and he knew how whipped he was for this certain boy - kim taehyung. the boy who would never be like any of the candidates he had to marry. that it was time to change his own fate in the conditions of becoming a King. . .

because the only person he wants right now is kim taehyung.

──♛ꕥ♛──

and so it happened

and so it happened...

thoughts?

btw double update <3