◦18◦

''taehyung?''jeongguk looked on his left, his hair sweaty wet and heavy breathing. he looked at the sleepy boy, looking so tiny in the exact moment. he dropped his knifes and went to the boy.

''tae, is everything alright?''he came closer, cupping taehyung's cheeks as he looked terrified.

''i-i was looking around for you b-because I couldn't find you..''he sobbed and hugged jeongguk. confused, he hugged him back and carresed his back. ''I thought you were gone for a second..''he sniffed once again, hiding himself at jeongguk's chest.

of course he was playing with jeongguk's feelings. always.

''tae..im sorry you were terrified''his fingers brushing taehyung's hair to calm him down.''I was just doing my usual training...''

true, jeongguk had found his perfect spot for his training. exactly the perfect. the place was surrounded by trees, as he imagined they were people. he was mostly training with his knifes and sword, throwing the fast and quick as they were his enemies. seting some of the trees on fire, including his powers in the training.

''hey hey, it's okay tae''he said and raised taehyung's chin up. ''let's go get ready for the purpule ocean, ya?'' he suggested and taehyung only gave a nod. he ran to grab back his knifes and put them in his knife pockets.

meanwhile taehyung was walking next to him. thinking, how silly he looked as he broke down because he thought he was left. he felt weak because he cried about something like this.

that's why he zoned out for some minutes, of course jeongguk managed to notice. he looked down at the shorter figure, looking at the ground while walking. probably he felt embarrassed, but jeongguk didn't find anything embarrassing in the fact taehyung was just carring.

he would never leave taehyung. and so, if next time he was going somewhere - he would warn taehyung.

''w-wait..we will really go and see the-''taehyung stated as he noticed how jeongguk already missed the house and continued walking to a way, unkown for taehyung. even he had paid a visit years ago, he remembers Kunamu crystal clearly.

''yes, tae. we will go there'' making the boy next to him giggle and smile.

oh this smile..

the warm boxy smile taehyung was showing him everytime he was happy. wich was almost always. a smile showing and hiding so many emotions at the same time. as the one and only kim taehyung was hiding many thing, jeongguk couldn't even imagine.

''thank you..''he whispered, looking at the ground. jeongguk was walking together with him, well to be exact he was leading them to there.

''thank me for what?''he frowned, noticing the boy looking at his own steps. ''taehyung careful!'' jeongguk snapped and grabbed taehyung's hand because he was going to hit himself in a tree. he pushed him away, wich meant he particularly hit in jeongguk's chest.

''see, you even saved me from hitting my head!''he exclaimed, slowly moving away from jeongguk and continued with the walk. ''I wanted to thank you for everything, Guk..I really-'' jeongguk cut him off, placing his index finger on taehyung's soft lips. with a 'shh' he made the boy stare in doe eyes.

''let's have those deep talks of yours there, okay?''

''okay..''he whispered and smiled ones again.

---

''wait!''taehyung snapped, only steps before going to the beach. the so special thing about the purpule ocean is, that once it's a night time - the whole ocean changes it's own clor to a purpule one. and every coral, sea plants others, starts to shine in neon purpule and blue colors.

''before we go there. I want you to suprise me!'' he said and turned over to jeongguk. ''hide my eyes! and when we are at the reef, free them!''he giggled.

''you want me to cover your eyes?''jeongguk questioned, looking at the excited boy.

''yep! please, guk!''the boy pleaded in a way the other couldn't resist. he sighed and did as the younger wanted. he gently covered his eyes with his hands and stands behind him. they were taking small steps because they were not in the most comfortable position.

they were walking and walking, taehyung could feel how the black sand was getting in his shoes - absolutely not caring about it. he hasn't seen an ocean..or a beach, never. and this was going to be his first time.

with jeongguk. his first time was going to be not alone, but with jeongguk. it couldn't be more special.

''w-we are here..''he announced. before he took away his hands, his noticed how beautiful was there. the sun had already set and the moon was shining. the stars were on display in the dark blue sky and the ocean was shining purple.

he jently took away his hands, saying''open your eyes, tae'', and with this, taehyung gasped at the sudden view.

his eyes were willing to see this place, and he finally did it. he saw the purple ocean.

the coral reef was shining in blue, green, purple and red colors. this was the one and only place in the world with an ocean like this. with a phenomen like this.

and jeongguk and taehyung were the lucky ones, to see it together.''it's so..'' taehyung stated.

''beautiful? I know..''and jeongguk continued. the silver-haired boy sat on the sand and looked desperately at the shining ocean. he tapped the place next to him, making jeongguk sit down as well.

''thank you, jeongguk''he turned over and faced him. his eyes shining as the stars. ''for..everything..''and he pushed jeongguk on the ground as the both were laying next to each other over the sand.

''you met me at a very strange time of my life..and you..you really changed my life, guk. I experienced so many moments with you''he said, looking at the sky. while jeongguk was listening so carefully.

''we had so many fun moments together..good we had some arguments. but you made my life..happier? I never thought I could be so happy in my life...because of my parents..'' he smiled. ''but..I guess you are my saviour from the darkness I am into..''he giggled. ''even how hilarious it may sound''

''and I apreciate...whatever we have between each other. whatever's between us - I love it..'' the younger finally confessed his feelings to the other.

──♛ꕥ♛──

prepare for next chapter everyone~