◦05◦

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

The next morning was nothing like the day before. Aside from the fact that Taehyung's father was extremely angry and had upset his son, the Nature Kingdom was going to pay them a visit. The Kingdom was informed a few weeks ago, and they had been preparing for far too long to ensure that everything was perfect.

Taehyung didn't want to get out of bed because he knew his day would begin the moment he stepped foot on the floor. So he decided to remain motionless for a few minutes longer, his hands crossed and his gaze fixed on the ceiling.

The younger was still reeling from his fight with his father the day before. Unfortunately, he was observing the fear that he would not be able to meet Jeongguk today.

Having a friend was something he had never experienced before. He used to have some mythical creatures as friends, but he hasn't seen them in years. During his childhood, he used to communicate with them. It was different now that I had a real boy as a friend. He had a deep hope that he wouldn't lose Jeongguk, because he was the only person he could talk to right now.

He took a deep breath and began his morning routine, knowing that the day would begin sooner or later. A maid had earlier informed him that his mother would be waiting for him for breakfast, giving him yet another reason to get up.

❄❄❄

When he was finished, he was wearing his usual royal clothes, which were specially made for him because he wanted them in a different way. You could tell he was dressing more feminine because he appeared more feminine. He didn't have abs like the princes, but he did have a tummy.

He was attractive as a girl with a small waist and thin legs. He was handsome in parts, after all, he was a man. However, Taehyung was ethereally beautiful for both boys and girls. His soft and curly greylish locks covered his forehead. He wore an earlobe because he thought they were lovely.

He sat down beside his mother, gently. He gave her an innocent look, hoping not to be yelled at by her, despite the fact that she was so caring and lovely. There was no way her mother could have been unaware of yesterday's fight.

''I heard you wanted to discuss something with me.'' Taehyung muttered.

''What exactly were you doing, Kim Taehyung?'' For the first time, the queen addressed Taehyung solemnly.

''I-I'm not sure what-''

''Don't make me repeat myself, son, you did something to make your father this angry. At the very least, don't get it from me.''