◦07◦

━━━━━━

both of them had the chance to freedomly run away. both of them didn't have anything to keep them inside the palace. 

taehyung had to be clever how he was going to escape. He had to be tricky. there were guards in front of his room, so he needed to find another way. He looked around his room, and when he saw his balcon, the light bulb lightened up. It was too high for him to jump from there, and then he needed to make his own way. 

he knew where they kept his horse, where the stable. he put some pillows under the covers so it would look there was actually someone there. 

it wouldn't be him to break up the rules. He was experiencing something new, new feelings, and new emotions.

but does he care what he is doing and if it is for good? he felt freedom the moment he was out of the kingdom. He has made an ice bridge so he could step on the ground more easily. then, with his force, he broke it.

he rode on his horse, his hood felt from his hair from the wind.

---

it was a coincidence to see jeongguk sitting under the usual tree where they met. he was sitting there ,looking at the stars. His red locks were getting into his eyes, so he was wearing a cloth simillar to a bandana. 

In Taehyung's eyes, jeongguk looked handsome. he looked really handsome, like a real man. And not like him, he thought. Taehyung thinks himself for weak, jeongguk looked and was strong in any way.

''jeongguk?'' taehyung asked ,fixing his hood so he could see the male figure in front of him. He was wearing his usual royal coat, almsot touching the ground. he looked the exact same, as the last time when the older say him there. ethereal beautiful.

''taehyung-sshi? what are you doing here?'' he cursed in his mind 'fvck. did i really say that instead to greet him politely?'

''I could ask you the same? don't forget the forest is mine, dummy.'' he teased and sat next to him. jeongguk moved a bit to make some space for the other.

''had to take some break from..well, all the responsibilities I have in the catsle. I always feel free here. I was not expecting to see you here, honestly.''

''same with me..'' he sighed and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. On Jungkook's shoulder?! Older's breath hitched, and his heart beat faster. What was happening to him? he thought. Why did he feel like this? He felt...comfortable to feel the younger's warm touch, even he was Ice Prince.

''had many stuff to do.. we had guests..met actually with the prince park.'' jeonggukk felt jealous? From meeting a prince? He has seen jimin, and before when they were paying visits, jimin was not his type.

honestly, he was not in good frienships with any from the kingdom's princes. only taehyung. taehyung was one and only... friend?

''Oh, I-i had much stuff to do too. I'm so so sorry we didn't do our horse race.''

''we could do it some other time..if you want.'' he calmly said, still resting on Jungkook's shoulder. He looked so adorable, Jungkook wanted to hug him thight as a teddy bear

''yah..we could''

---

''tae, tell me.have you had a friend before?'' Jungkook asked all of sudden.

long years ago, he was only a 12-year-old prince. and there was this boy from the near village, who found Taehyung running after a bird, wanting to draw it. drawing, painting, and sketching were taehyung's hobbies during his young years.