◦25◦

''again!''jeongguk strenly yelled, his voice echoing in the practice room.

''we will do this every fvcking time until you all do it perfectly!''the confidence he is born with, was showing up. he had the duty to be training the future attendants to the army of the fire kingdom.

''you will all die in the battle area if you show up with those weak fightings of yours!''he was walking around all of them, with hands behind his back. ''your duty is to protect you kingdom, your duty is to give your lifes for the kingdom!''

''imagine a war would begin any second, you can not run nor hide. you fight! you fight for your kingdom and royalty!''he stopped walking when he was in front all of them.

''understood?''he said on purpose to not sound like a question.

''yes, prince jeon!''they all yelled at the same time.

''what did you understand?''his voice a more vocal and higher this time.

''we fight for the name of the kingdom!''all the fighters in there proudly yelled, watching at their future king.

''again''jeongguk said, making the man yell a few times until their throats get dry.''we begin with the training and continue until I say so, understood?''

''yes, your higness!''they yelled one last time, before getting on their positions. working on pairs, they began to fight with more speed, technique and strenght. just as jeongguk was expecting them to be.

with crossed arms to his chest, jeongguk was watching every move of them. everything should be described as perfect fighting, so their kingdom would gain the reputation with the kingdom with the strongest army.

the light kingdom and the fire kingdom had been competitors who has the best army, but it never led to a war to see who was more powerful.

the last war that had happened was a thousand of years ago, and it was exactly between the ice kingdom and the fire kingdom. of course, the two opposites.

it was left in the past, but still the kings didn't have the best relationship with each kingdom. that was the reason why they had no cooperations.

the only peaceful kingdoms were titled as the nature, where the heirs were prince park jimin and princess park jisoo, and the water elemental - where the hier was prince choi yeonjun.

the fact that there were no misunderstanding doesn't mean jeongguk's kingdom shouldn't be prepared for any situation.

''your doing good, my king''the middle aged brother of the jeons approached, leaning towards the so tall and big door of the training room.

''I'm still not a king, Haru.''he sighed, his gaze turning to his back. ''what are you doing here?''

''father, our highness, said you should come to the throne hall''he informed, while jeongguk's eyebrows frowned.

''why all of a sudden? he is well aware I'm training-''

''we are welcoming a king, don't ask and come''haru shortly said and put away from his leaning on the wall. he was still not gone, since he was waiting for his oldest brother.

the future king whispered to the commander to watch over the men and left together with his brother.

their walk to the throne hall was all quiet, until the youngest called out. ''what's with you nowdays?''the middle child asked his question.

''what do you mean?''

''you act..you just act different every day'' haru stated.''one day you are happy as ever, most of the days you are furious-''

''I have many things on my mind, haru. Don't ask about my mood when I am stressed from everywhere''he sternly said, before opening the door by himself instead of the guardians.

''your highness''the two brothers bowed and greeted their father, calling him by the officail way.

''prince jeon jeongguk and jeon haru, pleace welcome King Kang Dong-ham, the King of the Beston Dynasty kingdom out of the walls of Azrel.'' the grand king of the fire kingdom announced, as the new face was sitting on a new-putted throne for his visit.

''king kang, it's a pleasure to see you in our kingdom'' jeongguk walked closer and bowed once again. ''may we know the certain reason for your appearance?''

but the father of the brothers called insetad ''king kang dongham is the father from one of our candidates for a queen of out kingdom. his decision was made by the thoughts what is it like in here''

''jeon jeongguk, it's pleasing to see you, son.''the new welcomed king called out, his words towards jeongguk.

and his thoughts snapped that the time was seriously passing by pretty quickly. now even the father of one of the candidats had come, wich meant that the big big day was soon coming.

and jeongguk was not ready.

he was not ready to get married to some stranger. to get engaged to someone he doesn't even want to be with. he was not ready to break taehyung's heart, not now or ever.

he needed to do something quickly, or he would loose kim taehyung in the name of the crown and the title 'king'.

for now, he just needed to do his responsibilities and do everything he can. in this exact moment, he had no choice but to talk kindly to the king, who luckily won't be father-in-law to him.

''kang dongham, may I know the name of your beautiful daughter? I'm incredibly aware that whoever is she, she would be etheral''his fake smile was follewed by his face act. every word of his was a lie. there was no one ethereal as kim taehyung. he wouldn't see anyone else more beautiful as him.

and after all, it was just a fake act everyone had caught.

''you've surely seen her before. she goes by kim jennie, but I'm sure she had already showed herself to you, son?''

out of everyone, it had to be exactly this princess - kim jennie.

sure, it was true. he had talk with her, only because she had started the talks or she 'accidently' would bumb into the prince.

jeongguk forcelly smiled and said ''oh, of course. kim jennie is such a pleasing for the eyes..'' his mind was fighting to tell the truth that he was surely not interest in the girl, but he couldn't.

not here nor in front of the king.

''that's good because she is supposedly to be here any minute''

''I'm already here, father'' the gates were opened for the girl, who showed up wearing her best clothes - only to show the prince what he would loose if he doesn't choose her.

──♛ꕥ♛──

I've just realised we're on the 25th chapter

ig 20 more chapters and we reach the end?

hint : the plot twist is connected to the final