◦22◦

and since his another conversation with his lovely cousin about his love life and decisions - jeongguk decided to really talk about this with taehyung, not to only think it by himself.

one more thing, they needed to trust each other. wich would be hard, since jeongguk had already suspected taehyung from many weeks.

of course the whole story with the black lines on his hands that the male was hiding by wearing long sleeve gloves.

jeongguk cracked his neck while he was at his balcony starring at the soon his city with his people.

''why hwasa need to always be right..''he groaned as he entered back in and grabbed his coat.

he made his way out of his chambers and head to the hallway he was always sneaking out, avoiding most of the eyes in there.

''where you think he is going there?''the second youngest brother from the jeons asked, being together with his younger brother.

''who knows...''the youngest shrugged and grabbed his brother's way to the practice hall, where they were planning on going.

---

''you better be here, taehyung..''jeongguk whispered and jumped back on the ground from his horse.

the thing is basically they were always chasing after each other in the forest, since they couldn't contact with each other in any way.

even if they try with a letter, they could risk someone to take it instead or read it. everything they were doing was a secret.

after all the forest was the ice kingdom's territory and taehyung was particularly more often there than jeongguk.

''taehyung!''he yelled around, as he was walking thru the snow. his eyes more widened to try to observe around more. he got an idea to go at their usual spot.

oh it was a good idea, because right there he saw the person he was seaching. ''there you are..''he whispered and warmly smiled at the view of his beloved one.

he came closer to the actually sleeping boy. he noticed taehyung had a book in hands, so he had earlier before probably accidentally falling asleep. his head was leaning against the big tree he loved staying by.

jeongguk peeked a bit to try to see the title of the book he was reading. he gently put away the book and got it in his hands. it said 'not by the moon', wich was a book filled with poetry.

he looked again at the male and with his one hand caressed his cheek. ''someone loves novels?''he hummed and laid down the book on the sleeping boy's lap.

''tae?'' he softly whispered against the younger's ear. slowly caressing his cheek with his thumb. ''wake up, baby..''he once again quietly said.

the grey-haired male groaned at the sudden voice and hugged jeongguk beside him. the boy probably knew he was there, because who would come if not him.

''gguk?''eyes still closed, taehyung asked.

''mhmm, Im here tae. woudl you wake up for me?'' jeongguk kissed his soft curly hair and stole a glance how peacefully taehyung looked in his arms.

''why you came all of sudden?''still sleepy, taehyung managed to slowly open his eyes but his vision was still blurry.

''don't want me here?''jeongguk decided to tease and taehyung immediately jumped.

''no no I-mmgh'' they boy sat up because he didn't want jeongguk to think something wrong. but from all the cuteness taehyung was showing, jeongguk quickly placed a kiss on his lips and made him calm down.

''it's okay, I was just teasing, tae'' jeongguk chuckled and opened his arms again, in wich taehyung took his chance to lay down again.

''from how long you've been reading here?''the future king asked, while both of them were laying on the grass.

the interesting about this tree was - that around him the grass was not covered with snow. that's why taehyung was always sitting there, on the dry green grass.

''an hour, probably?''

jeongguk hummed and with his free hand stared caressing taehyung's arm. the boy suddenly yellped from a pain. the raven-haired frowned and put away his hand. ''are you hurt?''

''n-no..''the boy whispered and covered more his shoulder.

jeongguk sighed because he already knew the boy was lying. he got up a bit and slowly removed the cloth around his shoulder. ''who did this?'' jeongguk extremely angry said when his eyes laid on all the bruises around is shoulder.

taehyung kept quiet so jeongguk asked once again.''who hit you taehyung?''

''i-i tripped..''

''oh yah, and hit your arm exactly here?''

''it-it doesn't hurt..''he said, trying to cover his shoulder again. jeongguk instead put away his hand and put his on the bruises.

the boy whined from the touch, even jeongguk so gently placed his hand on there. ''oh yah, good try.'' jeongguk grunted and let taehyung sit on his laip, his face facing jeongguk's.

''taehyung, tell me what happened. I won't yell at you, I want to help you..''taehyung sensed how caring jeongguk was in the exact moment.

he finally looked up at him, his beautiful white eyes starring at jeongguk's black ones. ''my mother..''

''what exactly happened, tae?''jeongguk asked concerned, because why would a mother hit her own son if it doesn't have a reason.

''i-i umm..let's say they um..suspect me I didn't spent the day//when they were in Kunamy/ training..'' he muttered ''and mostly..they think I was not alone.

jeongguk was nonpulsed. that surprised that doesn't know what to do. it was basically his fault, because he took away taehyung. and if he didn't, he wouldn't have a fight with his parents.

''come here..'' he overwhelmed said and caressed taehyung's back. the younger his his face in the raven-haired's neck and melted at his touch.

''tae..I-i know it won't be easy. everything about our..feelings..''he began. ''oh god how do I say it''

''a-are you leaving me..'' taehyung though as he sensed how serious jeongguk's voice was as if he would end everything.

''what?! no no, tae..exactly the opposite..'' but he remember hwasa's words and once again, he needed to confrim his feelings. as he did in front hwasa. ''being a royalty is hard..we both know it the best. but, oh god, taehyung..I would do anything to be with you''

''I want you to know I won't leave your side, even how hard it could be. I.will.be.next.to you''

taehyung rose up and immediately connected his jeongguk's lips. the older male placed his hands on the younger's hands, while the grey-haired locked his arms around jeongguk's arm.

''and I will be with you..whatever happens, gguk.''

──♛ꕥ♛──

last update of snowfklaes for this weekend :)

if I don't update until friday, then I will in the weekend <3

school is shitty, ya' know?