◦36◦

''the god of the darkness is awaken. erebus has re-born.'' jongin interrupted, and everyone in the hall became pale. pale as you would never see them.

jeongguk was so close of running to catch taehyung, to not let him go and tell him that he never deserved to be treated like this.

but the information all of them just received, it made them all shake.

jeongguk dropped his hand out of the door, being speechless as he never was. ''tell me you are not kidding...'' he muttered, looking at the ground, ''tell me you are not fvcking joking with us!?''the future king yelled, now facing all the royal heirs who were still sitting.

''there's no point for me to be lying for such thing, I wouldn't win anything by doing such thing.'' jongin protected himself, by truly told the truth. making jokes about the gods would never led you to something good, only bad.

''erebus?'' one of the youngest princes, prince yeonjun, question. his cousin his his leg under the table and looked at him with a stern look, ''erebus is the god of the darkness, the dark elemental...''

''and the brother of the moon goddes..'' then, princess jisoo continues, looking in one point of the table, questioning the situation. ''i-it's not impossible. he is dead. the moon goddess herself killed erebus thousands of years ago, jongin. it can not be possible.''

the heir of the light kingdom sighed and put away his hands of the table, because earlier he was yelling and being mad. ''that's the reason my father, king jong-ju, had organised the meeting in our kingdom. but of course, we all got into absolutely silly fight because of prince kim.''

jeongguk walked to the table where were his brothers and stood between them, ''there is no reason to be connecting prince taehyung to the fact you don't know your limits, jongin.''he said, his hands on the top of the chairs where beom and haru were sitting.

''if it was such an important thing, why your father didn't call a meeting with the kings, but with the princes?'' it was choi soobin's time to ask, but he was quickly corrected by the only women in there, ''and a princess.''she coughed and nod her head, ''continue now.''

''I have no clue about it. but I have the strange feeling the kings of the kingdoms are clearly into the situation. we are just being distracted by them, so they could do something about it.''

''why are you so sure about your words? that erebus has re-born?'' jeongguk asked with chin raised up proudly, since he was also deep anxious in the moment. just like everybody else.

''erebus has re-borned in a boy,'' jongin approached by the words of his father a week ago, ''a boy that was born with the curse of the god.''

''what curse?'' park jimin called out.

''curse, where dark spots and lines appear on you hands.''jongin started describing what his father had told him, ''a wizard out of the lands of Azrel came to our kingdom with announcement, exactly a week ago. he said he felt an unique aura in Azrel, the same one as erebus.''

but while jongin was speaking, the first thing that came to jeongguk's mind was taehyung. he wanted to scream deep inside, he wanted to destroy the world and himself. he didn't know what to do.

''as I was saying, this certain boy is from Azrel. he didn't say exactly from which kingdom he was, the aura was coming from the south, where are the ice kingdom and natural kingdom.''

jeongguk couldn't do it anymore. he couldn't stay in the throne hall, knowing all of this was connected to the most important person in his life. just because he knew what was wrong with taehyung.