◦34◦

it was hard for taehyung not to stare, a lot harder than he thought it would be. he caught himself looking at the older figure for longer time than naturally expected.

he realised how lucky he had been to have jeongguk by his side so often, almost every day. people are dying to have a small talk with him, and here again he used to be his passionate lover. particulary, they still were but it was a bit more...complicated.

he felt how his heart was skipping a beat when he saw the oldest brother walking towards him, and forgot even about his dear brothers. taehyung was hoping he was jus going to enter in the castle, welcome the queen and king and just have leave.

but goddamn no, it fortunately happened something else that made taehyung's heart stop even beating.

''it's pleasure to see you, prince taehyung.''the older cautiously approached, while walking. it was obvious he was talking to the grey-haired male, go hitched his breath.

''p-pleasure to see you too, your highness.''he bowed his head twice, but then jeongguk carefully placed a hand on his shoulder and said, ''you shouldn't bow to me, you are from the royal family. royals should have their honours.''he said ans slightly smiled at taehyung, who remembered those words of jeongguk.

''my aplogies. I was no meant to cross the line, sir!'' taehyung pleaded, looking down at the ground.

''stand up, you're a royal. you should never kneel to anyone.'' the unknown husky voice said. the voice was unquie deep and husky, wich of course made the boy gasp inside.

''you're from the ice kingdom, aren't you?'' the seemed older male looked deep inside the crystal white eyes of the boy. he looked even taller, stronger and more handsome.

''y-yes ,sir! my apologies for-''

''you're fine. You did not crossed the line. why sorry so much? and after all, I would not kill you...well of course not the first second, but again''...

the first time they met...jeongguk was naturally looking the same as the first time they met. he quickly observed his clothes, and clearly remembered that the male was wearing them on their first meet in the forest as ever.

he felt as if jeongguk was doing it on practical purpose, teasing him in a silly way. of course he would tell them those words, he knew he didn't really mean it because it was absolutely to bow politely. he did it on purpose to remind him of the old past.

''prince taehyung, are you alright? you seem a bit pale?''one of the youngest princes, choi yeonjun to be exact, called out. he was just having a talk with one of the maids, that was telling him where are his private chambers and then saw how taehyung seemed paller than the usual.

''huh?''he turned and saw the male looking genuinely concerned, ''agh, yes yes. everything is alright.''he weakly smiled, but his eyes opened wider again when he felt the same voice from before to talk.

''let me escort you to the royal doctor, even a small paler face could be somthing-''

''don't worry, prince jeongguk. I will escort him to there, mine chambers are closer.'' park jimin instead called, and jeongguk hid his jealousy how the pink-haired male looked so soft for taehyung. he was reasonably supposed to have his chance to talk with taehyung now or never. fvck...

''okay..''taehyung whispered and bowed to the guards that passed them, meanwhile jeongguk's brothers came to him and talked a bit.

''don't you think something's off with him? since when he clinches on prince taehyung?''the second oldest brother asked his younger one, who just looked with a gentle smile to his brother how he was looking at taehyung, who was now making his way to the chambers.

''hmm, maybe he just feels like to make friends. let him be, haru.'' beom hummed with a soft smile how his oldest brother was looking as if he was in love to death, but little his another older brother knew that beom knew everything that happens between jeongguk and taehyung.

meanwhile, taehyung kept walking with jimin. they were not exactly going to the royal doctor, but to a little space behind the castle. it seemed like a small garden where you could rest in peace, because nobody would disturb you.

''speak now, what was this scene with jeon?'' jimin voluntarily stopped walking and turned to taehyung, who looked with a bit of terrified eyes.

''w-what do you mean? we were just having a talk-''

''you seemed as if you were having a panic attack around him, taehyung. I might have seen you once, but you are never that pale as earlier.''jimin sighed and let taehyung sit on the close bench near them.

''look, it's okay if you feel nervous around him. I always shivved when I see him, everyone does. even when you hear about his story...it makes your whole body fear him. so I advice, if you want to...stay away for him?''

''w-what?''taehyung asked in disbelief and quickly stood up from this bench, ''jimin, how can you speak to somebody who you never talked to before? is it how you judge everyone because of some stupid mouth to mouth words?!''

jimin was focused on how angry taehyung seemed by just some words that came out from him, ''taehyung, it's just a talk about somebody. why are you getting so much-''

''because you can't judge anybody like this!!? we all hide something behind our expression and no one knows what's happening! what if he doesn't have who to speak with!? what if everyone fears him just because of some stupid fake rumors!?'' taehyung talked louder now, was slowly clenching his fist, causing his right glove to completely freeze only for a matter of seconds.

''taehyung..''jimin quickly stood up and tried to help the prince, but taehung backed away and his his hand behind his back.

''i-i will be going to my chambers..greetings to princess jisoo.''he bowed in apology and managed to sneak away as fast as he can.

his eyes started to tear a bit when those voices came to his head now. he was feeling as if they were running, always running to catch him in the lowest he feels. as if they know exactly when to attack taehyung's mind to make him feel even weaker than always.

he found his room and quickly closed the doors. he finally teared up and left his body slide down by the door and kneel down. he hid his face in his knees and started crying. it's not just the fact he was feeling emotionless, but the voices were disturbing them too much.

''I-i can't, I can't..i-...''his voice again broke and decided to stay quite and the only think that was heard in his room was his crying noises.

but little taehyung knew, that jeongguk was standing behind the door, listening to taehyung's agony. he couldn't collect his braveness to enter in, because the only thing he could do to taehyung would be nothing else than helping.

jeongguk placed his hand on the door and whispered to himself, ''I'm sorry, tae..I'm so fvcking sorry..''

──♛ꕥ♛──

happy 3k reads <3

happy 3k reads <3