◦20◦

the next morning came pretty quickly. that quickly that taehyung doesn't have a memory what had happened after the whole thing with the kissing on the beach.

the boy has been feeling extremely tired since the moment they let Azrel. that answers many questions about how he is always sleepy and exhausted whatever he is doing and wherever he is going.

although he had the best sleep in while whole life. he never imagined he would sleep so comfortable and calmly.

he was sleeping together with jeongguk.

the truth was, jeongguk was questioning himself once again if he should just put back taehyung'as his or the boy's bed. after final decision, he slept together with taehyung. hopefully, he didn't screw anything like this.

who knows how they slept, probably forgot they were in the same bed. but taehyung woke up curled at jeongguk's chest and the older male's hand was around his waist. and he wouldn't lie, he was feeling safe in jeongguk's embrace.

he was gentle with the boy, his grip was so soft that was even comfortable and loved being hugged by anyone. he loved being in someone's embrace. and not just someone - but jeongguk's.

he slowly opened his eye, his eyes landing that he was on jeongguk's strong chest. he looked up a bit and saw how calmly was the older sleeping.

and when he looked at his face...at his lips and eyes, flashbacks from yesterday flashed thru his mind.

the two of them took a big step in doing this. but taehyung at least know he meant everything he said or did. every word and move he did was by his wish. but how about jeongguk?

he was just going to patiently wait until he wakes up. and he feels nervous?

he is nearly to panic of the fact jeongguk could suddenly reject him. that he could just broke his heart with one sentence. that he would never probably want to talk to him? what if he decided to end their friendship because he didn't mean to kiss him.

''you awake?''jeongguk whispered with his morning//deep and husky/ voice, as he felt his shirt was getting wet. he looked down at the boy, laying on his chest, as his vision was stil blur from the sudden waking up.

''taehyung?''he said again as he noticed the boy was not responding, but tearing down. he kissed his soft hair and gently lifted up his body, so he could face him.

''hey, what's wrong?''he asked to softly, caressesing his wet cheecks. ''tae, talk to me baby''and as taehyung was so close anyway, he kissed his tears - wiping them away.

''why are you crying?''

''i-i am sorry about yesterday'' he cried. ''y-you probably didn't want me to kiss you..''his voice breaking saying every word. ''who woul-ld even kiss someone like me..''and one last tear slide down his cheek.

''i-i will understand you..r-really if you want to leave..''his eyes shut closed, sobbing even harder.

jeongguk left a stressful sigh and hugged taehyung even closer. ''i'd never leave you, I'm not going anyway taehyung..''

''look at me'' jeongguk commanded, he even said in in such a soft way it was not in a scary tone. ''tae baby, look at me''he caressed his pinklish cheek, looking with the most caring look someone can look at you.

''whatever I did or said, I meant it'' he said. ''Do you hear me?'' he asked again, the boy letting a panifull nod. ''It's okay to cry, but don't cry because of me. Never. Okay?''.

taehyung again only nodded, opening his glossy eyes from the tears''words baby''he said, at how taehyung sadly smiled at him. ''I won't..and t-thank you''.

taehyung's body was pressed against jeongguk's, hugging and breathing the same air. jeongguk leaned closer, claiming taehyung's soft lips. this was a moment of a lazy morning kiss they never have experienced, until now.

''you will be the death of me, kim taehyung''he groaned, as their kiss was slowly becoming sloppier and passionate. the moment when taehyung opened his mouth wider and softly moaned, it turned on jeongguk's inner demon.

and every time they kissed, they were falling into the other even more.

''guk..''taehyung whispered, cutting of the kiss. and so, jeongguk took his chance to place neck kisses. ''what are we going to do..w-we will need to hid-mmngh''he was just going to ask him something, that was disturbing his mind, when jeongguk atacked his lips once again.

''we will figure it out, tae..whatever happens,I won't leave you''he said, already plenting kisses all over taehyung's face.

''you know you make me blush a lot these day, right?''taehyung smiled, leaving soft giggles after. his eyes still not fully opened, making him definitely not a morning person.

''you are even blushing now, baby''his raspy voice ringing in the silver-haired boy's head.

''what's with those nicknames..''he heard another chuckle, leaving away from all the kisses and looking at his grey eyes. ''prefer to call you snow white or yuki?'' the future king asked, raising a dominant eyebrow.

''I think I prefer this one''

''thoughts so''

''you are the only person who calls me that. it makes me feel special''as now drawing circles over jeongguk's clothes chest.

''I would always be the only one calling you like that, tae...''

''I just wanted to mess up with you, guk!''he exclaimed, laughing his heart out as he felt jeongguk was tickling around his waist.

after some minutes it seemed like the boy was not able to stop himself. as taehyung's laugh was his medicine that needed all the time.

''nuu~stop guk!'' taehyung whined, unable to stop his laughs from the tickling. jeongguk was covering him up, enjoying the view underneath him.

''hmm kind of doesn't to want to. do you really want to?''

''mmmh I-i can't breathe''he yelled and laughed at the same time as jeongguk found his weak spot for tickling.

''words baby. do you want to stop or not?''jeongguk managed to ask, plenting soft neck kisses once again.

''okay okay please stop, guk!''

and just for him - he stopped. showing the boy that whatever he wants, whatever he wishes and whatever he pleads - jeongguk would always do so.

he would never do something against his will. but he will do anything in the case to protect him, even if this means someone would be hurt.

because kim taehyung was an angel who should never be hurt.

──♛ꕥ♛──