◦ 38 ◦

taehyug was scared. no, afraid...even worse.

he was terrified.

there was no chance for him to tell if it was real or just some stupid dream. you can't even call it a dream, a nightmare would fit better.

even though he was not alone, not anymore, he still has his fears. and those fears, they were growing more and more every passing day by.

everything was blur. his heartbeat was faster than his mind, to realise what is happening. but something is off, a bit too much.

jeongguk, he was in the dream.

he was right in front of him, tears falling down as a waterfall. there was no end of it, he was in pain. he was in agony. by his expression, taehyung would tell he was hurt.

he wanted to help him, he wanted to hug and interwin their fingers together. he wants to be next to him.

he tried to speak, but he couldn't. the feeling was as if he had a tape on his mouth that you would hardly pull away.

as it was said, everything was blur. taehyung knew he was not in his body, he felt as if he was watching from aside.

it was hard for him to understand what was happening, not until he saw what jeongguk had in his hands.

he had a sword, pierced in taehyung himself.

there was blood, so much blood and pain.

"gguk.."he whispered in his mind, unable to have part in this nightmare, "w-what's all of-"

"I love you, tae.."he heard jeongguk sobbing hard, barely breathing and his heart forgetting to exist. he has never seen jeongguk this broken.

"please..p-please open your eyes for me..."he saw him again, hugging his body. but taehyung himself, he was not moving.

"this is not just a dream, child." a deep voice approached from behind taehyung, who was standing aside and watching the terrible scene with him himself and jeongguk.

then, everything went black. with just one snap, everything around him went black.

"you can never run away from your fate.."the same creeping voice whispered in his right ear, moving on to his another one, "not even with a help of a god."

when the tears where streaming down his face, he wished this to end as soon as possible. it felt so long, as if thousands of years were passing by, living in his own nightmare.

he eyes were focused on his hands, his bare hands. there was this feeling, something was making him stay on place, unable to move. but this same thing was controlling his body.

there was no more of his ice elemental. his beautiful snowflakes he would create with just two fingers, or either making a whole rain of them.

there was something dark, something that never belonged to an elemental.

"you are mine." it said, everything getting darker and darker around taehyung, "mine mine mine..."it even sang.

"n-no.." the boy was being against it all in his whole mind. the only thing he could fight now was his mind and thoughts. "n-no no no no.."

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" taehyung finally woke up, with the loudest screams and the biggest shaking ever.

his eyes immediately let the tears fall down, just as in his dream. he closed the gap of his ears and put his hands tightly, stopping everything.

"no no no no..." taehyung was shakingly chanting the same words again and again.

but jeongguk, he felt weak. weak and pathetic, knowing what was happening to taehyung but not having the courage to tell him.