▪︎45▪︎

1.st : prepare tissues, your saddest songs on Spotify and angst.
2nd : don't forget to comment your thoughts ;)
3

rd : read carefully and enjoy :)

'how much I wish for everything to be back to normal.'

'how I wish the days when we laughed together to return back.'

'I want us again in a peaceful life.'

and here again, jeongguk was praying for a better life before he made the move to get taehyung's attention and protect his kingdom.

"I want my taehyung-ie, dear moon goddess" he pressed his hands above his head, intertwined together, "I beg you, let me have this happily ever after with him." jeongguk whispered, hardly gulping from the terrible thoughts running in his head.

this sunrise was going to predict the whole future, because ones the sun sets- erebus gains more power in the night. and imagine how fast the time was just passing, because everything began on the sunrise and ends on the sunset.

sadly for taehyung, who was in love with both moments. but more he loved the sun set, whilst jeongguk loved to watch how taehyung was adoring it.

he wished for them to be happier than ever, no matter what happens after the sunrise.

so he ran out of the castle, and stood right in the now empty center of the small village under it. "erebus!" he yelled with strong voice, tightly pressing his nails to his skin.

he saw how the creature arrived on top of the castle, looking down at the immortal. taehyung's figure stared from above, staring blankly as before.

jeongguk sighed as just one step from his plan was released. the next movement he was going to do was a skill he never used before, but knew he was capable of doing it.

he harshly hit the ground with his leg, glaring at the nearby forest, which was the infamous one where they met for the first time. he focused on the flames, mirroring his eyes.

and just with a flash, jeongguk became one with the flames.

erebus's glare was quiet impressed, just because deep inside taehyung was trying to make attempts on control in his own body.

a very slight smirk was formed on his lips, and when he made one step he immediately telephoned to where jeongguk's flames ended.

jeongguk was feeling high, knowing that he did the impossible become possible: he became one with his elemental.

when taehyung was right there, he looked around himself and found nothing. just some ash left from burn wood.

he felt a preference near him, so he prepared an ice imaginary sword in his hand. taehyung was ready to attack yo right behind him, where he felt jeongguk was there.

instead, jeongguk had tricked him in his ways and moved from behind him, locking his arms around his neck and strongly lifting his body from behind him, pressing his body to the ground.

within that moment, he burnt the ice sword in taehyung's hands and pressed his knee strongly, his arms on his neck and the fire keeping his body connected to the floor.

he was surprised how erebus was still not doing anything, he honestly thought that by this moment he would be killed with a string of sharp ice in the heart.

he saw how the boy was struggling.

he didn't know if it was from suffocating, because his hands were locked between his neck or because...or maybe because taehyung was there fighting.