◦26◦

another hard week passed. none of them wanted to talk about how they spent their days, or how were they feeling during the week.

they just needed time alone, only the two of them.

and so they did, as soon as taehyung smiled at jeongguk's appearance, the older rushed and crashed his lips to taehyung's. it felt as if he's been craving for the touch from thousands of year, in a metaphorically way of course.

after taehyung responded with a shy kiss, he disconnected it for a second. ''is everything alright in the castle?''his soft voice would always melt jeongguk. however, he chose not to answer and continued planting neck kisses. ''so it's a no?'' the grey-haired boy chuckled and locked his arms around jeongguk's neck.

''I rather not talk about it, m'kay?'' jeongguk muttered at taehyung's neck, doing his work of making the boy feel loved.

''I missed you''he whispered at the boy's ear, making him bristle. considering how the deep voice had the other.

''I missed you too''he dainty returned back, as long as he was feeling the same.

jeongguk stopped with the kisses and left a deep sigh, which surprisingly was filled with hopeless feelings. ''I just had things to deal with my family, nothing more'' he informed, rubbing his thumb against taehyung's cheek. ''don't worry about me too much''

''yah, you can't tell me to not worry! we usually meet pretty often but this weeks seems to be different''the younger hummed, which was followed by a cute put forming on his pinkish lips.

''c'mon'' the future king gently grabbed the other's hand, intertwining their fingers and led them to somewhere else that the spot they were.

''what are you planning?''taehyung exclaimed as his eyes noticed that they were following a pretty abanded path in there.

''s' just I prefer to stay somewhere else that down at the tree. we always meet up and stay at the same place in this fvcking forest-''

''don't curse about the forest, jeongguk!''he playfully hit his arm and said, ''we met here and over it I've been here more than you for 'training' session!''

''on the other hand it's getting boring..''he grumbled, following the path. ''I wish I could show you my kingdom. it really is beautiful, trust me''

''aren't there any volcanos and lava everywhere?''

''tae, baby, I love you..but the fact my kingdom own the fire elemental doens't mean everything is on lava in there. in fact, there is only one volcano''

''for your information, that's how in the fairytales describe the kingdom''

''how old are those fairytales?''

''hmm from before thousands of years ago?''

''taehyung..''jeongguk mimicked a boring gaze, making taehyung giggle. ''I was just teasing'' he leaned closer and quickly pecked the other's lips, as jeongguk responded on it too.

taehyung's ethereal voice was humming random melodies that came up to his head. jeongguk turned over as soon as he heard him. ''what are you singing?''

''some songs from the villages that are singing in there. I can't understand how they are so creative and make such beautiful songs'' taehyung said, lips forming to a calming smile.

''ah, really?'' they were almost there, as jeongguk was somehow trying to distarct taehyung by letting him talk whatever was on his mind. he could get easily distracted, so it was not a really hear work.

''mhmm, the people in our kingdom are really creative honestly. they are always bringing up the best of our kingdo-''taehyung was talking and talking, without realising they had gone extremely high. ''woah woah it's really high here..''he looked down and wondered how fast they've gone up there.

''just wait''he cockily smiled and turned on his back, stopping taehyung from walking. ''I will put it on you, alright?''he showed his a cloth that was meant to be tied around his eyes.

''you've been suprising me and before, can't you just cover my eyes with your hands..?''

''no.''he just said, smiling so innocently before covering his white eyes.

taehyung almost immediately grabbed tight his wrist.'' don't let go of me..''he shyly pleaded, casually melting the other.

''I would never''jeongguk responded and let taehyung hand on him.

and in this moment, the two wondered how right felt the connection between them. it was supposed to be wrong. they weren't supposed to meet each other. to accidentally fal into each other. man and a man over the fact was forbidden during those times. when wasn't it?

instead of saying 'we shouldn't be doing this' they would do exactly the opposite and even get closer as much as they could. affairs outside the kingdoms were the hardest, because the risk to get caught was always high.

affair inside the kindgom was a lower one rather outside. you become suspicious at one time. they were probably already suspected, but the others had no evidence...right?

they hadn't planned to fall in their feelings.

it just happened.

and it felt right. it felt completed. it felt perfect.

only for two months and half, almost three months since they've met. they reached in such terms to the fact they can't really stay away.

they would completed the other's empty spaces. they would fix the other's problem by simply meeting secretly.

it was their little secret.

as we're talking about secrets. we change it to suprises, to hide the secrets. jeongguk would supsirse taehyung, by distracting him from the secrets he is keeping from him. and it feels awful.

''ready?''he leaned closer to his ear, getting a nod for response. he revealed the cloth and taehyung's eyes saw something incredibly beautiful.

the border between the so large winter forest, owned by the ice kingdom, and of the fire kingdom. the contrast of the colors, of the dark and light.

it seemed as if jeongguk's kingdom was darker than taehyung's. which was particularly true.

''it's just..woah''he gasped in awe from how beautiful the view was. he's never actually seen the borders, or in particular the borders of any kingdom.

''look at your right hand'' jeongguk whispered again, backhugging him as his hands were locked between taehyung's appetite waist.

he saw a ring on his middle finger.and his jaw dropped even more than awe. second attack. ''it's a crystal from the mines under the ground of the kingdom's territory. they are extremely rare and-''

taehyung claimed his lips slowly and locked his arms between jeongguk's neck, as he of course turned back because previously jeongguk was backhugging him. ''I love it''he smiled between the kisses. ''thank you''

jeongguk he then cupped the younger's cheeks and kissed his forehead. ''always for you''

──♛ꕥ♛──

thoughts?

thoughts?

don't forget to vote please <3