三十二 | Bullies

Your POV

I turned my head to my side to see Mina slicing thinly some tuna while I prepare to shape the rice with my hands. The look of her side profile somehow tempted me to kiss her on her cheek. I chuckled inside my thought as I look back at my hands pressing firmly to shape the rice. As minutes go by, I heard Mina to my left is finished and now she's washing the cutting board and knife. "Do you need help, Kurogami?" I felt a peck on my right cheek. "Daijoubu, I got this Minari." I smiled at her as a giggle came out of her breath.

"Ne, Minari. What time is it?" I asked as I felt her arms snaking around my waist. "Anshin shiyou. It's still 6.30." I could hear her voice muffled because of her face was buried on my back. I let out a soft sigh under my breath as I smiled and felt Mina snuggling her face on my back. "Are you tired?" Mina hummed to reply. I finished assembling the sushi and went to wash my hands while Mina's arms are still wrapping around me as she followed my around. Her cute behaviour made a chuckle out of me.

I lifted her hands to turn around and then she moved her arms to tighten her hold around me. "Let me get Shion in her room, jagi." I kissed her head and Mina nodded with her cute smile. Mina let go of her hands and I walked over to Shion's room upstairs. As I'm about to knock on her door, I heard Shion was laughing and giggling. "Shion-chan... Dinner is ready." I said softly as I could see her having a video call with Erold.

"Babe, I got to go. Dinner is ready." Shion said to Erold as she's waving at her phone screen. Her relationship with Erold made me remember the memories of me and Mina when we used to video call a lot in her idol days. "What did you two talk about in the video call?" I teased a question as Shion brought herself to stand and walked towards me. "Nandemonai." I let a small laugh out as I saw her sheepish smile.

"You don't have to be shy about it, Shion. Too-san and kaa-san used to be like that too." I embraced her shoulder and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "What's for- OHH!! It's sushi tonight?" I nodded at her somehow exclaiming her excitement for our dinner tonight. "Nande? Are you really that excited?" Shion responded with a double hum and a few quick nods. "Douzo, Shion." Mina brought the sushi to the dining table.

"Arigatou, kaa-san. Itadakimasu!!" Shion exclaimed and starting to eat.

[...]

"Too-san, come on!!" Shion whined at the passenger seat beside me as I drive the car towards her school. "Why are you doing this to me?! You're going to attract a lot of attention at school!!"

"Ara-ara... Trust me, Shion." As we drive nearing her school I tapped the screen to the car's head unit to activate a cloaking mode. I drove to the parking area beside the school to drop off Shion there. "Ne, Shion. I didn't attract any attention right?" I smiled proudly at what I just did while Shion's pouting in defeat. I chuckled at her cute expression and used a hand to pat her head. "Iino, Shion?"