十六 | Just Us

Mina's POV

"Yah! Chiko!" Ren's voice raised and I rushed immediately towards him to found Chiko, making a mess in the kitchen. "If you want to eat, you can just meow instead of messing up the whole kitchen." Ren sighed and waving his head in disbelief.

"Too-san, doushitano?!" I turned around to see Shion running towards us. "Oh- uhmm..." Shion's face was very surprised, seeing the mess happen to the kitchen while Ren's tidying the kitchen. "Let me help, jagi." Ren nodded as we started to clean the kitchen together while Shion's taking Chiko somewhere else.

"Are you mad, jagi?" I asked and he waved, "iie..." Ren breathed a sigh and he seems to be telling the truth. I smiled at him as he's turning his head to look at me, smiling too. "Sometimes I find it funny about cats, not asking to be feed and just go with their way finding the food themselves."

"And then, this mess happen." He chuckled, ending his small complaints. His small smirk while I'm looking at his stunning side profile with his natural black hair, he seems to look so sexy to my eyes. "Were you staring, Minguin?"

He noticed my stares as he tapped my nose, taking me back. "Ne, Ren." He hummed, "doushitano?" His low voice sounded very seducing. "Shion asked if we could go camping." He hummed again, "camping?" His eyes glancing at me as i nodded.

"Ne, Kurogami." He clicked his tongue and then hissed right after. "I don't know any good place here to go camping though, Minari." His lips pursed, forming a small pout. "Why don't we do it in the park near our house, jagi?" I proposed an idea, "hmm? That park?" I nodded as he glances at me.

"Iine, let's buy all the stuff we need after this." He brought himself up, taking all the trash bag outside. I washed my hands, drying it with clean towel and then walking my way to grab my sling bag. "Shion... Kaa-san and too-san will go out for a while. Be good at home, wakatta?" Shion nodded while she's watching TV with Chiko in her arms.

"Ne, kaa-san. Ki wo tsukete." I walked to the front door to find Ren, already waiting outside with his Gemera on the side of the road. I walked near the car as it immediately lifted open and I hopped inside.

[...]

Your POV

We're now in the supermarket buying some goods for this weekend's camping that Shion asked for. "Gomenne, Kurogami. But your favourite cottage cheese is out of stock." Mina's showing her puppy eyes. "But I want the cottage cheese, Minari. Onegai..." I used my little voice to coo, acting cute to reply her puppy eyes.

Oh- gosh, she's way cuter than me. I sighed, "wakatta, Minari. Let's just head over to the next item." Her face lights up and her gummy smiles curving on her face with her adorable giggles. We pushed the shopping cart together as we stroll through the aisle, going to the vegetables section.

Mina picked few varieties of vegetables as we stopped for a while, choosing the vegetables. "What do you think is good to put in the soup, jagi?" Mina asked while picking out the vegetables. "Wakaranai, carrots, potatoes, and maybe some cauliflower?" Mina nodded while she starts picking out the vegetables I mentioned. "Do you want some chickpeas inside?" I hummed and nodded.

[...]

"Minari, can you pass me the cutting board and knife please?" I turned over to Mina, smiling at me while handing me the cutting board and then the knife. "Where's Shion?" I asked as I started to cut the carrots and I saw Mina making the broth to our soup tonight.