十二 | Mending

Mina's POV

"Kaa-san!!" I heard Shion exclaiming somewhere from inside Ren's safehouse, and "nande, Shion?!" I shouted back as I'm walking towards where her voice is coming. I arrived there, finding Shion's voice is coming from inside Ren's training room.

I scanned my eyes to the electronic lock beside the steel door, and the door slides open. I saw Shion with Ren, training her Karate, and "nandeyo, Shion? You could just use the holographic message from inside. You don't have to shout like that." I explained because her shouting was making me worry.

"Soudane, gomenne, kaa-san." Shion rubbing her nape, and "kaa-san, this afternoon, I'm going to the SM entertainment building." My head's tilting, "Kyou wa?" I asked, and Shion nodded immediately. "Ne, kaa-san."

"Shinpai shinaide, Minari. Kyoya is going with Shion." Both of them started their sparring again, and "waah... Shion, you're really getting good at this." I saw Ren struggling a little bit, but Ren still can counter and parry all of Shion's blows.

Their spar ended with Ren locking Shion with his leg, and "Jal hasseo." Ren removing his leg lock and giving his hand for Shion to stand up. "How come you're really good at it, too-san. You seemed like an overpowered character." Shion untying her belt, and "ooh- kaa-san, can you teach me a little bit more about dancing?"

"Hmm?" I hummed, pointing a finger on myself. Shion nodded, setting aside her belt and taking off her karategi. "Please..." Shion begged, her eyes wide almost like a puppy. I smiled, sighing, and nodded at her request. "Ma-ma, naraou." Her face immediately lights up, throwing her knuckle in the air as if she had win something.

[...]

Your POV

"Ma-ma, naraou." Mina agreed to Shion's request while a breath of chuckle exiting from my breath. "Lilly, can you change the walls to mirrors?" I said aloud.

"Hai, ryoukaishimashita."

The walls immediately shifted, turning into mirrors all around. "Dozou, Minari." I gestured my hands to the walls, teasingly at Mina. She's shaking her head with a small smirk, and I chuckled back at her reaction. Mina started her lessons for Shion while I'm walking aside, away from them to sit on the floor.

As I'm finally set on the floor, leaning backward on my hands, a hologram appears before me with footage of the front door to one of my containers. I looked at Mina and Shion, still doing their dance practice, and I stood up, taking off my karategi.

"Someone is knocking at the door. I'll be back later, Minari." I looked at Mina, nodding while still training with Shion. I walked outside, topless, going upstairs to receive Kyoya outside.

Walking down the hallway, going up with the elevator. "Ohayou gozaimasu." I heard Kyoya from the coms, and "ne, Kyoya, you can come in." I pressed the button beside my sliding container door, and it slides open, revealing Kyoya with a winter coat and a plain t-shirt.

"Come on inside; it's cold outside." I waved my hand, inviting Kyoya inside. He stepped inside, my arm immediately embracing his shoulders. "How's your trainee days, Kyoya." I opened a conversation as we're walking to the elevator and going down.

"Not much, I've been noticed that I'll be debuting soon." I hummed after hearing what he had said. "Hontou? Wahh... Iine. Omedetou gozaimasu." I smirked at him, holding my knuckle for a fist bump, and he took it. "Arigatou, Ren-san."