六 | Pressured

Mina's POV

"Minari..." I can hear his soft voice from his chest while we are lying on our bed, "are you going to spend the whole night sleeping on me?" Yes, right now I am lying on his body, bear-hugging his body.

I hummed, "maybe?" I heard him chuckling while I feel his hand on my head moving, giving some light caresses. I don't know why, but I always feel so comfortable when his arms are wrapping me like this. "When is Shion's track race day?" I turned my head to look up at his face with my side still on his chest.

"Two days away, Ren." I replied soft-spoken, "Thursday?" I nodded with my side still on his chest. He moved to turn his body to lay on his side, making me sleep on the bed with his arms still wrapped around my body. "Shion has been practising really hard for it," I said to him in which I earned a humming from him. "Yeah, I know. She's been going home from school later than usual." I heard his reply soft-spoken.

"Do you think she will win the race?" I asked him and "yeah, but I don't want her to be pressured by it." I understand why he's saying that. "But if she could win it, it will be a big achievement for her." He added and I turned my head up to look at him, looking down to me.

He pulled me away slightly to plant a small kiss on my lips and I moved my hand to cup his face with my thumb gently caressing his face. "I get what you mean, Ren." As then he planted a small kiss to my forehead and I gave him a peck on his lips. "Let's get to sleep, honey." I invited him and he nodded, moving his arms tightening his wrapping around me.

[...]

"Mom, can I have some money?" I heard Shion asking from my side. "What for, Shion?" I turned my head to see her holding Chiko in her hands. "Chiko's food is running out, Mom. I need to buy some later when going home." I hummed, "it's okay, leave that to us. Your Dad and I will go to grocery shopping after this." I replied with a smile on in which then I received a kiss on my cheek from Shion. "Thanks, Mom. I'm going to school now." Shion set down Chiko on the floor and I kissed her on the cheek before she goes her way to grab her school bag. "Be careful, Shion!!" Ren shouted.

I am currently cleaning the kitchen and Ren is vacuuming around the house until I heard the vacuuming sounds stopped and I looked at him, tidying the vacuum cleaner he was using. I quickly finished my cleaning too, untying my hair and taking off my gloves. I walked my way towards him, taking the vacuum down the basement and I met him in the middle.

"Want me to accompany you to go to the grocery store?" Ren asked with his hand still holding the vacuum cleaner, going downstairs. "Yeah, after this though." I tiptoe to plant a small kiss on his cheek. "Alright, let me take this down real quick." He then quickly went off to the basement and immediately back with his hand now holding his phone, tapping the display.

"Do you want to change your clothes, honey?" Ren asked and I waved, answering the question. "You sure?" I nodded confirming, "let's get going, then." If you are wondering what I'm currently wearing, right now I'm wearing a light brown house dress with a string tied around my waist. "How about you, honey?" He looked down at the outfits he's wearing and "Nah, I think I'm fine." He's wearing a white oversized t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

We walked outside, his new Fenyr Supersport from Kenney parked at the driveway to our garage. "Is this one of the new cars from Kenney?" I turned my head to look at his face, nodding an answer. "I still don't get how did he manage to buy the car. This one is really expensive." He chuckled and then opened the door for me. "Thanks, honey."

Ren went to the other side, getting inside the car and he drives off from the driveway, going to the nearest grocery store from our house. "Remind me to buy some cat food, Ren." I saw him glancing at me. "Yeah, of course." As Ren stopped at the red light, waiting for it turned green. "Do you want to hear some music?" Ren reached to the head display, tapping the screen and a holographic display appears.