二十三 | 思い出す(Reminisce)

Mina's POV

"Ne, kaa-san. Do you still remember Kyo-kun?" I heard Shion at the backseat as I slowly twisted my body around to look at her at the back. "Kyo-kun? Kyoya?" Shion nodded as she turned her gaze from her phone to me. "Look at this, kaa-san." Shion handed her phone to me as I saw a video was playing on the screen.

"Eh? Is this Kyoya?" My voice toned slightly pitched while I'm pointing at the video. I looked at Shion nodding at my question as she reached out with her hand to grab his phone back. "So, Kyoya in a boy group?" Shion nodded again at my question. "What's the name of the group?"

"Dawn." Shion quickly answered my question. "Dawn? That's a cool name." Ren jumped into the conversation. "Ne, too-san. It is such a cool name." Shion answered her father. "The song sounds great to too." I saw Ren grooving at the song playing from Shion's phone. "Ne, too-san. Can I connect my phone to the Bluetooth audio?" Ren hummed as he stopped at the red light and started interacting with the head unit.

A hologram appeared as he interacted with it and, "you can connect your phone now, Shion." The music was now playing from the car's audio system. "It is pretty good. The groove is there and actually, it's quite an upbeat song." I commented at the as I looked at my side to see Ren still grooving his head to the beat of the song.

"This might be my next workout jam." Ren turned to look at me with a chuckle as he curved a small smirk at me, and I laughed at how he's acting. "Do you miss Korea, Shion?" Ren retorted the topic as he moved his gaze to the back mirror, looking at Shion. "I miss Kyo-kun." Shion replied with a pout as she kept her gaze on her phone's screen while swiping. "But I think I can't go see him anymore since he's busy with his career now." She added with a frown on her face and her lip slightly jutted.

"Soudane, since Kyoya is an idol now." She hummed back. "Now I'm going to miss him so much." I heard Shion breathing a deep sigh as the car started to go again after the lights turned green. "I'm never going to be able to tease him again." I looked over to Ren chuckling on his side as I saw his side profile smirking. "By the way, Shion. How's Erold?" Ren peeking at Shion from the back mirror.

"Erold?" Shion hummed, "Erold is fine and he said he wanted to go to Japan sometimes to visit me." Shion added as I saw Ren stopping the car at the side of the road, opposite our café. "We're here." Ren looked at me with a small smile as the car doors opened. We hopped out of the car as Ren tapped his phone to close the car's doors.

Ren walked to my side as he offered his arm for me and I wrapped my arms around it and we walked together while Shion's already at the other side of the road, looking inside our café and waving. We saw Jikyung and Minyoung busy working inside but then they noticed us from the window because Shion knocked at the glass window, and it attracted a lot of attention from inside.

Ren and I chuckled at what just happened and walked inside the café while Shion rushes her way inside as we opened the door, and immediately going after Jikyung and Minyoung at the back. "Jikyung unnie!!" Shion shouted, and as we looked around the café filled with a lot of customers and Minyoung walking towards us.

"It's been a long time, Mina-ssi." Minyoung spreading her arms wide as I hugged her and then followed by Ren. "I see the café is going really well under your supervision Minyoung." Ren said, immediately talking about the business. "Come on, jagi. We just arrived here." I teased and he chuckled back at me. "Ren said he hired a pastry chef." Minyoung nodded, "but the person can't go to work today. He's been sick for 3 days now."